Siemens Digital Industries – Factory Automation business unit has a Product Marketing Manager position available. The position will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of marketing programs and campaigns for Siemens HMI Software. In addition, this person will be responsible for making sure that resources are trained to support sales of the products. Overall management of the HMI Software business to meet financial goals. This role combines marketing promotions and product management functions with an emphasis on marketing and promotions for SIMATIC HMI Software.
Outward focused, product specialist & promoter with emphasis on:
- Promoting ("get others to sell")
- Supporting the sales of products & technologies in their responsibility ("transfer knowledge")
- Consulting on application of products ("high-level technical advice")
Help build and manage marketing programs, executing campaigns and tracking effectiveness, Eco System building for responsible products. Work as part of team tying the HMI Software message in with other Siemens systems and solutions for totally integrated automation TIA messaging.
This role is responsible for products & technologies in the following areas:
· SIMATIC WinCC Unified PC software
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Knowledge of customer applications and concerns in industrial automation applications is required.
- The ideal candidate is a marketing promotion person with a technical background that possesses in-depth knowledge of the industrial automation application space:
Customer challenges, pain-points, and decision processes
Siemens and competitive product family landscape and target markets
Industrial automation selling process.
- Experience with HMI Software within the industrial automation application space.
- Ability to demonstrate customer benefits of Siemens products and have knowledge of competitor strengths/weaknesses.
- Communication is a key aspect of this role – verbal and written. Presentation skills are required both in delivering presentations, but also in developing standardized presentations and tools for use by the sales community.
- Displays an elevated level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex, and/or cross-functional problems.
- Demonstrates and applies comprehensive knowledge of field of specialization to the successful completion of complex assignments. Demonstrates advanced knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures of area of specialization.
- Travel typically 35%
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Typically, 2-5 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above. Advanced degree MAY be substituted for experience, where applicable.
- Prior Siemens automation experience is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in OT/IT Integration.
- Business acumen: Knows how business works and is aware how the strategies and tactics work in the marketplace.
- Organizational Agility: Knows how to get things done through formal and informal networks. Understands the culture of the organization. Works effectively in a matrix structure to exploit opportunities.
· Customer Focus: Intense customers focus and uses customer information for improvement in products and service.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.