- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience promoting solutions to C-level at corporate and public sector accounts.
- Experience leading Account teams and driving Request for Proposal (RFP) or Request for Information (RFI) processes and executive stakeholder management.
- Ability to communicate in English and Norwegian fluently.
- Experience promoting infrastructure software, databases, investigative tools, applications software, or cloud solutions.
- Experience working with partners in implementation projects including global system integrator and packaged software vendors.
- Experience with commercial and legal negotiations, working with the Procurement, Legal and Business team.
- Experience in the local Public Sector market within government defense and public safety.
- Ability to work with sales engineers and customer technical leads to inventory existing software estate, define migration plans, and build business cases for migrations.
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
In this role, you will work with our Public Sector accounts and primarily with central government accounts. You will leverage existing relationships with C-level executives, develop new relationships and act as a business partner to understand the unique company issues and goals. You will promote the products to make organizations more productive, collaborative and mobile.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Build executive relationships with public sector customers. Influence strategic direction and serve as a business partner.
- Manage the entire cycle, often presenting to C-level executives in public sector customers.
- Lead account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working with Customer Engineers and Google Partners in order to optimize business results and open up opportunities with public sector customers.
- Understand each customer’s technology footprint, strategic plans and business drivers, technology strategy and landscape.
- Drive business development, forecast and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle.