>>THIS A REMOTE POSITION<<
Who We Are | Our Culture:
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects energy systems and buildings to adapt and evolve the way we live and work through high-profile construction and infrastructure projects such as airports, pharmaceutical plants, data centers, stadiums, universities, military bases, and hospitals.
We live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Performing remote analysis and troubleshooting on systems and devices related to Building Automation, and providing initial solutions to issues on installations. Utilizing remote connections to customer systems for the Remote Digital Service Center and interfacing with Service Engineers, Client Service Managers, Technical Specialists and customers. Performing diagnostics and corrective measures, preventive maintenance, analyzing system performance, programming and configurations, and generating service reports on system performance to pro-actively inform customers on system and software state of health.
- Troubleshoots any network, software, programming and/or system malfunctions remotely with primary emphasis and knowledge of Siemens Building Automation Systems and integrated products including HVAC and related building systems.
- Investigating and evaluating event alarms and fault conditions, operating BACS (Building Automation Control Systems) to make corrective operational and programming changes.
- Perform system preventive maintenance tasks
- Perform Initial set up tasks, lifecycle improvement maintenance and corrective action tasks for Data Driven Services
- Understanding of building automation networks, architecture and communication protocols, PC and Server software
- Implement remediation measures for operational improvements and energy saving measures
- Maintain current documentation on all work performed and timekeeping records
- Administer cRSP and CWP VPN connections and Navigator data acquisition methods installation and setup
- Run diagnostic tools, performance tools and customer reports
- Proven Outcomes reporting
- Administer online data base backup tools and reports
- Works with customer IT administrators to explain and install Siemens tools used to pull data from customer networks or
- Use and manage software tools used to access Siemens BACS systems to perform corrective or PM maintenance
- Complaint handling
- Provide assistance for other Digital Service Specialists, Digital Service Engineers and Field Service Specialists
- Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons
- High school degree, state-recognized GED, or state-recognized high school proficiency exam
- 3 - 5 years of technical experience in directly related field required
- Prior Building Automation Controls experience and strong knowledge, primarily Siemens controls with Siemens Building Technologies experience
- HVAC training and working knowledge of complex HVAC systems
- Ability to work independently and complete all assigned tasks
- Ability to work from home
- Competent ability to provide detailed written analysis and technical service reports
- Ability to collaborate with and teach and coach team members
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions
#LI-POST Hvac controls, building controls, building automation, programming, field technician, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, direct digital control, apogee, desigo, modbus, tridium, controls, commissioning, lonworks, bacnet, ddc, bau, bms, building management, mechanical systems, system integration
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.