About Smart Infrastructure – Electrification and Automation:
The Electrification and Automation (EA) Business Unit offers the full range of energy distribution systems and solutions for all markets and through all sales channels. We provide reliable power distribution grids of today while investing into our Future Grids portfolio and applications to create the power distribution grid of the future. Our comprehensive portfolio meets the growing technical requirements of today’s and tomorrow’s power grid!
- Ensure and improve the supplier quality in the assigned area
- Implement SQM requirements regarding preventive actions, technical specifications, and qualification of suppliers
- Act as SQM contact in cross functional teams
- Locally support the global SQM community
- Supplier incident rate (SIR), supplier failure rate (SFR), supplier caused NCCs, claim rate
- Qualifies and approves suppliers, in cooperation with purchasing
- Coordinates product/service qualifications and approvals based on specific requirements/specification (Ready to order)
- Creates, negotiates, and monitor quality assurance agreements implementation in the supplier processes
- Plan and execute Supplier Audits including follow ups of respective measures implementation
- Alignment with incoming inspection on complaint management
- Supports standardized supplier qualification process according to corporate guidelines (Ready for business)
- Leads / supports supplier related activities including Component review, Sample Inspection plan, PPAP, APQP
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, or equivalent
- 3 years of experience in different areas of production, quality management, development, or procurement.
- Technical knowledge and experience in Switchgear and Motor Control Centers, a huge plus
- Experience in core quality tools like FMEA, APQP, PPAP, Six Sigma, 5Why, 8D, Ishikawa Diagram, VSM, Process/ISO/VDA audits.
- Data Analytics/ Digitalization skills
- Experience working with E-house integrator, Electrical, Electronics, Sheet metal, Plastic suppliers, a huge plus.
- Experience in SAP, Salesforce database
- ASQ or other quality certifications desired.
- Ability to work in matrix global organization.
In addition to the growth and development opportunities we continue to foster, we offer included benefits of flexible PTO, a matching 401K plan, stock share match, health, life, vision and dental benefits, paid parental leave, potential for hybrid remote work, and so much more.
Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? If so we'd like to meet you! Apply today and learn how you can be a part of the Siemens family.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.