We are looking for a Cloud Application Services (CApS) Engagement Manager person to join our global team and support a line of business within Global Services. The mission will be responsible to support sales to drive business for CApS and SaaS offerings in the North American region. This position can be located remotely from one’s home office or at a nearby Siemens Office, in the continental US.
This is an exciting role which will be involved in the expansion of the Cloud Services business including collaborating with marketing and sales to ensure Marketing and Sales collateral are in place for successful campaigns. This role represents an opportunity to grow your career by supporting the growth of strategically relevant new business.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience with cloud infrastructure/architecture to support Siemens PL software suite, preferably with Amazon Web Services. As part of the Cloud Managed Services team you will participate in sales campaigns to handle all topics concerning technical architecture for IaaS, MS and SaaS including areas such as Security, performance, and scalability. As well as pricing for the Managed Service offerings of Siemens PL products.
Participate in all North America segments, actively inputting back to the team key areas for improvement of Services delivery in line with business guidelines and growing and maintaining customer satisfaction. This role will collaborate with the entire value chain of business segments, run services team and sales to gather takeaways and drive quality and efficiency improvement initiatives.
- You will help transform the company - and will support to the growth of the existing Cloud Services Business for the company, adding directly to top line & bottom line of the company.
- Work with the support of our Global Delivery Network, you will be on the team Cloud Services Business, covering North America.
- Participate in the sales process to facilitate sales and deployment of software at potential and existing customers.
- Launch our Managed Services offerings by inputting strategy for global Go-to-Market strategy, value proposition, service positioning and business development.
- Participate in crafting, launching and delivery of industry-specific solutions/offerings based on Cloud technology.
- Lead SOW/RFP scope and content creation that clearly but concisely helps lead customers to accepting cloud MS as a strong and viable deployment option.
- Ability to enable local teams both vertical teams and countries in the AMS zones for Amazon infrastructure provisioning.
- Collaborate with cross functional, global teams to ensure that offerings are launched and completed with standard methodologies across the globe.
- Assist with business development opportunities, articulating the value proposition and approach of our Cloud Services offerings
- Initiates activities to continuously improve the product including use of new technologies, industry-leading trends, and insight based on customer demand
- You will adapt quickly, innovate, and find ways to simplify.
- Demonstrate the ability for a comprehensive hand off to service delivery team (help handle customer expectations into the solution development, deployment and ongoing services phases of the engagement)
- Build and maintain customer relationships at critical accounts
- Finalize agreements and reporting for the SISW legal entities.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer-sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, And Experience:
- At least 7 years of professional services experience in delivery and/or selling role with proven ability in SISW software products for PLM and/or MOM (Teamcenter, NX, OpCenter, Mendix, Mentor)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or other similar fields
- Executive presence and an ability to present to Senior Customer Leadership teams and drive business conversations and discussions
- Proven track record to collaborate with diverse global teams and ability to orchestrate proposals requiring input from several resources and teams spread across the zone and globe
- Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills
- Have a style characterized by a high level of integrity and trust based on ethics and Siemens values
- A high sense of urgency, ability to multi-task and handle ambitious deadlines
The total compensation salary range for this position (base + variable pay) is $116,100.00 to $232,200.00. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com. In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.