Who we are | Our culture:
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects energy systems and buildings to adapt and evolve the way we live and work through high-profile construction and infrastructure projects such as airports, pharmaceutical plants, data centers, stadiums, universities, military bases, and hospitals.
We foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, advise their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What does the Global Product Portfolio Manager – Digital Services do, you ask?
The Global PPM for Digital Services will be responsible for the identification and product and portfolio management of enabling technology to drive the further digitalization of our service business, with a focus on supporting our Building Automation and Mechanical Services business. In conjunction with the Siemens Building Products business unit, our Digital Service Centers and Siemens Regional Solutions and Service teams, you will prioritize and manage tool and technology development to improve customer experience, employee experience and efficiency for our service business. In addition, the Global PPM will work with the RSS Service Portfolio team to rollout and globalize both new and existing data driven services.
• Product and Portfolio Management of Digital Service enablement, offerings, and technologies
• Requirements collection and definition from regional stakeholders across the globe
• Rollout of digital delivery packages to achieve growth and profit objectives
• Interface with RSS Service Portfolio with the focus on Building Automation and Mechanical services to align roadmaps and support digital strategies
• Interface with our data science and R&D teams to ensure the latest analytics developments align with our digital service offerings and strategies
• Interface with Siemens Building Products group to develop the Building X offering and future applications that enable services
• Manage third-party partners for new applications, integrations, and services
• Ability to travel globally for this position.
• Lives and promotes Siemens Values.
• A digital and innovative mindset and understanding is required.
• Experience with portfolio development, customer segmentation, and market packages.
• Experience with Advanced Analytics in Operational Technology space
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience working in highly international environments, ability to communicate in multiple languages preferred
• 3 to 5 years of experience in global product portfolio management for analytics and / or digital services preferred
• 3+ years of Building Automation and Mechanical experience preferred
• Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree preferred or relevant business experience
Join us! Together we can build a better future for our world.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
• Competitive salary based on qualifications
• Competitive paid time off plan, holidays pay
• Paid parental leave
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.