Siemens Large Drives LLC is looking for a Procurement Business Partner to join our new motors and large drives company Innomotics.Launch of our new company Innomotics
We are on the exciting journey of forming a new leading motors and large drives company – Innomotics. Under this name, Siemens is combining its business activities in the areas of low- to high-voltage motors, geared motors, medium-voltage converters and motor spindles. Headquartered in Nuremberg, Germany, our company will employ ~ 14,000 employees worldwide and operate in almost 50 countries. Motors and electric drive systems are our new company’s business and passion: We count on 150 years of experience in motor manufacturing and our portfolio includes an innovative solutions and digitalization portfolio as well as a broad range of service offerings. Innomotics embodies our vision, values and commitment to innovation and excellence in everything we do: reliable motion in a digital world.
Do you want to shape the future of Innomotics with us?
We are looking for a self-starter with a digital, innovative and growth mindset who is ready to actively drive and shape our future company’s culture. We offer an environment full of opportunities to take on responsibility and to develop both personally and professionally. We value the diversity of our people because we know that innovation thrives when it is motivated by a variety of perspectives, skills, backgrounds and experiences. For us, nobody is perfect, but a team can be. #TeamInnomoticsPosition Overview
This role will be leading Strategic Procurement activities driving the lowest Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) for assigned commodities. This includes developing short- and long-term strategies aligned with Innomotics’ goals relative to growth, cost savings, supply continuity, and risk mitigation. Develop, prioritize, control, and monitor procurement strategies to ensure maximum contribution to the operating result while optimizing resources. Active participation in global networking in collaboration with other affiliates by way of pooling of demands in alignment with global strategies.
The position is for the Norwood, OH location but can be partially remote (Hybrid).Responsibilities:
- Defining procurement strategies to ensure long-term and cost-effective supply of materials while driving product innovations into the purchasing portfolio.
- Lead effective Supplier Relationship Management strategies to deliver best in class business performance. (selection/qualification, evaluation, auditing, development)
- Negotiating contracts for assigned commodities to ensure profitability.
- Demonstrating opportunities across the Innomotics enterprise.
- Implementing alternative procurement sources to minimize lead times, inventory levels, risk, and costs.
- Analyzing sales and operations planning, assessing the best cost supply chain to ensure early procurement involvement/execution.
- Define share for respective suppliers and maintaining SAP info records and source lists to ensure buyers are driving strategy.
- Collaborating with internal partners to align strategies for NPD, Cost/Value Engineering, Quality Management, as well as Global Procurement.
- Lead and drive cross-functional projects to source, qualify and ramp up new suppliers and business.
- Perform procurement reporting and forecasting along with analysis to identify potential improvement opportunities.
- BS/BA in Engineering, Supply Chain, or Business Management preferred.
- Demonstrated performance in Developing/Implementing successful sourcing strategies using Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) model, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Background in Continuous Improvement preferred.
- Preferred Knowledge of SAP.
- Must have organizational change experience, be customer focused, have good communication and negotiation skills.
At Innomotics, we are committed to an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We apply lean principles and seek to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience.Why you’ll love working at #TeamInnomotics
- Competitive compensation (salary and bonus) based on qualifications
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage, first day of employment
- Matching 401(k) (immediate employer match)
- Competitive paid time off plan, paid holidays, and floating holidays
- Career development opportunities
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Flexibility to work remote a few days a week
- Paid parental leave
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Who designs your future? You do.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Large Drives LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.