Today, companies are building Digital Threads: the computer systems that give them the capability of electronically linking modeling and simulation, to manufacturing. These companies are partnering with Siemens because we have the end-to-end Digital Thread software solution they need. The role of the Siemens Systems Engineering services team is to configure and deploy our Teamcenter Requirements, Model Based Systems Engineering, and Test & Verification Management solutions.
- Be a creative and independent domain specialist
- Architect and assist with the configuration and deployment of Siemens Teamcenter software
- Capture customer needs and translate them into compelling solution demonstrations that show the value of Teamcenter’s Systems Engineering, including Requirements and Modeling functionality
- Configure and demonstrate the Teamcenter Test and Verification Management solution relative to its integration to Requirements and Models
- Communicate the Digital Threads relative to the Systems Engineering domain
- Extend the Teamcenter Business Model to support the Customer solution
- Expertly lead our customers to solutions that provide true value.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer-sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, And Experience:
Siemens DISW will train you in our methodologies and solutions, including our PLM software products. We need you to already have:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- An understanding of common industry product development processes and Systems Engineering principles
- Good customer facing interpersonal skills to aim to solution development and adoption
- Experience with industry Requirements Management tools. Previous use of Teamcenter Requirements, DOORs, or Jama is a plus
- Experience with industry Model Based Systems Engineering Frameworks, including ARCADIA, SysML, NAF, or DoDAF. Previous use of Capella or Cameo is a plus.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Mostly work remotely, but able and willing to travel 10-25%
The total cash compensation range for this position is $87,800 to $175,600 with a 7,5% of this being comprised of an annual incentive target. The actual compensation offered is based on the successful candidate’s work location as well as additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education/training. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.