Certent CDM is a secure, collaborative, enterprise-scalable report production platform for recurring, multi-author reports and presentations. Users can collect enterprise data from different sources and dynamically integrate numbers with narrative analysis in a controlled, auditable environment.
The development team maintains our financial reporting software for the SEC and ESMA markets and works closely with XBRL. This person will take technical ownership of the team and become the technical point person working with our cross-functional partners. This position works closely with XBRL and requires knowledge of the technology at the specification level. The role is highly technical, but with a strong emphasis on interpersonal skills. It involves liaising with other engineering teams, cross-functional stakeholders, leadership, and of course, leading and mentoring the other developers and testers on the team.
- Design, Develop and Test software for the Certent Disclosure Management financial reporting solution
- Architecting and building web apps by writing efficient, reusable, and testable code
- Contribute with your experience to the overall solution architecture
- Develop clean, elegant, and reusable code that is easy to maintain and extend
- Proactively fixing upcoming bugs and solving technical challenges
- Contributing ideas to our product development roadmap
- Participating in code reviews and architecture discussions
- Work closely with your UX, Product Management, QA, and Backend colleagues
- 5.5 to 7.5 Years Experience designing and developing applications.
- 3+ Years Experience designing and developing SaaS applications using distributed systems
- 5+ Years Proven experience using relational DBMS, MS SQL Server preferred.
- 3+ Years Proven experience using ORMs.
- 3+ Years Previous experience with microservices and REST APIs
- 1+ Years proven experience working with XML and XML Standards
- Should have solid experience in OOPS, Design patterns, Solid Principles.
- Self-starter that can come up to speed on the existing solution and take ownership of different parts of the application.
- Solid understanding of web applications including security, session management, and best practices
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a closely related discipline
- Excellent teamwork skills and the ability to excel in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Strong communication skills in English – both written and verbal
- Familiarity with Jira, Azure DevOps (TFS), and/or Git
- Experience working in an Agile environment, comfortable with iterative SDLC (Scrum based)
- Experience in consuming APIs, working with large sets of data, asynchronous code execution.
- Experience developing and maintaining complex, scalable applications.
- Previous experience with .Net framework/Core, ASP.NET Core, C#, Entity Framework, NHibernate is a plus
- xBRL experience is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
insightsoftware is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the country where the position is located. **