We are proud to be named one the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our total rewards package offering includes bonuses, healthcare, insurance benefits, retirement programs, wellness programs, as well as service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities, all of which are location specific.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referrral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program
Main objective / purpose of the role:
Core objective of this position are
- Mainly focus on indirect channel management
- To meet annual sales target and build sustainable business growth of reponsible territory.
- To perform objectives aligning with company strategy
- To deliver appropriate application of product line and generate customer statisfaction
Main responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Channel management
- Development new channels to maximize business growth
- Encourage channels to hit the sales target
- Accounts and customer managment by collaboraing with channels
- Agile in customer request to meet customer satisfaction
- Business acumen within responsible market, relevant competitors and target customers
- Product line education and in-service
- Master required level of product line knowledge from mechanism of device, installation and customer application
- Deliver product demonstration, key literature clinical articles and sales tools in every call
- Reinforce in-depth knowledge of products, basic anatomy and applicable procedure through given training, field-expereince and self-studies.
- Run basic technical trianing and support basic trouble shooting and customer usage for the appropriate product application
- Sales Activity
- Plan out daily and weekly sales call and execute pre-planned calls
- Analyze and report (weekly, monthly & year basis) sales result and forecast
- Understands and comply KMDIA and company’s compliance guidelines
- Ensure that product complaints report and product recall action within the allowed timeframes
- Able to catch internal key stakeholder and set network in the responsible accounts
Knowledge / Skills / Attributes
Academic qualifications / degree & relevant prior experience:
Key strengths / personal attributes for the role:
- BA in medical or healthcare related preferred.
- 6 ~ 10 years’ sales experience in medical devices or healthcare industry
- Experience indirect (doctors and hospitals) business model preferred
- Goal-oriented and positive nature towards role with tenacity
- Strong interpersonal skill and team player
- Success-oriented negotiation and communication skill
- Represent Stryker Mission and Value
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopedics, and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 100 million patients annually.
More information is available at stryker.com