Position Overview: Systems Business Optimization – SD Process Expert
Location: Peachtree Corners, GA
The Electrical Products Business of Siemens Industry, Inc. is beginning a global, business lead ERP transformation to the S4/Hana SAP platform. This transformation is focused on enabling lean / core business processes in the S/4 Hana system while providing more robust / nuanced business processes in the surrounding suite of boundary CPQ, PLM, CRM and Analytics platforms.
In support of this transformation, we are seeking a SD process-oriented process expert to join our Systems Business Optimization Team headquartered in Peachtree Corners, GA,
- Owns and optimizes the SD sub-processes within the Lead-to-Cash (L2C) and Design-to-Operate (D2O) Processes
- Engages with SI EP Systems Business stake holders, Global SI Counterparts, and IT Teams in support of the SI EP Business
- Works as the process expert, applying both technical skill and Scaled Agile Practices in support of the SI EP Business
- Works to understand and document current business value stream and document Gap Fit between as / is and to / be S/4 Hana ERP Environment
- Applies knowledge of S/4 Hana ERP System to provide process and technical guidance on regional implementation approach
- Works with product owners to documents Epics, Features and User Stories to support over all needs of the Systems Business
- Supports End-to-End Process Testing / Validation and Issue correction in accordance with the defined implementation strategy
- Implements ongoing enhancements and continuous improvement initiatives in the post S/4 Hana go-live steady state business environment, as the local process owner within the Systems Business Optimization Team
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- 8-10 Years of IT / Process Management Experience
- SAP Implementation Experience
- A BS/MS degree in Business, Engineering, Information Technology, or equivalent discipline.
- Strong analytical thinking/problem-solving skills with attention to detail when creating and reviewing functional and technical designs and data/process flow diagrams.
- Excellent relationship management skills – negotiation, managing expectations, timely, appropriate, and consistent communications, conflict management.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to articulate technical concepts and considerations to different audiences including developers, business users, management, and executives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills to support internal and external contacts within a multi-cultural environment.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Experience in developing business process and requirements for integrating ERP with boundary systems such as PLM, CPQ and MES. Agile Project management experience
- Working experience with AGILE / SAFe methodology.
- SAP S/4 Hana Implementation Experience
- Technical expertise on digitalization products, tools, and ecosystems.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.