Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Field Operations Leader -II $85,600 - $145,520.00/annual
Job Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- The purpose of this field job is focused to provide a level of management for multiple warehouses and/or personnel who perform at the worksite on a daily basis.
- This job is responsible for Safety, Service Excellence and Customer Satisfaction by providing training, guidance, and supervision of these individuals engaged in worksite service.
- Must understand and use Halliburton Management System (HMS), Halliburton and Customer Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Standards and work methods / guidelines for personnel.
- Responsible for promoting safety awareness in mobilization in all aspects of location operations.
- Actively promotes and uses our tools related to safe working such as Job Safety Analysis, Behavior Based and Hazard Observation Programs.
- Coordinates and assists with the Correction, Prevention, and Improvement (CPI) process for PSL.
- Responsible for investigating accidents, injuries and incidents within assigned PSL and performs follow-up activities on unplanned events.Manages Human Resources issues as well as the development of personnel.
- Uses the competency system to enhance job performance; must be a trained competency rater and remain active in assessments while in this role.
- Assists management with employee succession planning and readiness.Assists with the implementation of new technology, processes and business strategies within Multi-Chem.
- Job role contributes directly to value creation and directly impacts a revenue center’s viability or its quality of service via personal contributions.
- Regularly uses performance data to identify opportunities for performance improvement.
- Monitors on-site field performance assessments (customer reports / Key Performance Indicator review).
- Responsible for understanding PSL-specific efficiencies and activities, and their impact to the geography's overall financials.
- Bachelor's Degree
World Class Benefits:
Medical, dental, vision, coverage in additional to life and disability insurance plans
Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with matching contribution
Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
Employee Stock Purchase Program
13100 CR 8, Fort Lupton, Colorado, 80621, United States
Requisition Number: 175909
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Multi-Chem
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position: