Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in seven Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, and Financial Services.
- Monitor and fulfill the SN assembly workload/schedule
- Responsible for the Cross Training other Busway employees on SN tasks to provide back-up and increased assembly capacity as needed.
- Realize SAP transactions before, during and after the production process.
- Update reports and files required for the calculation of metrics / measurements / status communication for the SN area.
- Identify and proactively report any issue impacting the area production. - Escalate any barriers to keeping the SN schedule on time/ahead - including requesting for trained assistance as needed.
- Maintain Email and other communication with Customer Service, Materials, Fabrication and Assembly
- Perform occasional cycle counts of SN/CN/AN/Joint Stack related parts as requested
- Accesses and utilizes documents using of computers, associated with the manufacture of products (e.g., Quality and Safety Documents, Operating Instructions, etc.)
- Back-up to joint stacks, CN and AN when needed.
- Performs other work as directed by Supervision.
- High School Diploma required, state recognized GED or state recognized high school proficiency
- Advanced knowledge on all operations in the SN, CN, AN, Joint Stack area, material flow and the required SAP transactions
- Overall knowledge of Busway product and processes.
- Ability to accurately read assembly drawings
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Reach, grasp, lift 50 lbs., and push/pull/slide heavy material and make coordinated movements of the hands and arms to grasp and move objects.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.