Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies for the fourth year in a row.
Who we are
There has never been a more urgent need to build resilient and sustainable infrastructure. With Smart Infrastructure, we are shaping an ecosystem that connects the real world with the digital world. Making decisions based on data and analytics empowers our customers to make their energy systems and processes in buildings and industries more efficient and sustainable. Together with our customers, we transform the everyday for a better tomorrow.
What you will do:
As a Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for the development and support of Distribution, General and Electrical contractors in the local market for the Electrical Products portfolio.
- Develop business opportunities and generate sales volume.
- Fully utilize SieSales as the CRM tool to develop and forecast opportunities.
- Manage Sales of all Electrical Products portfolio
-Provide quotations based on customer requirements
-Partner with channel sales to support and influence sales goals
-Collaborate across internal functions to offer solutions, guidance, and support of all products and services available.
- Build long term relationships with customers as first point of contact offering an exceptional customer experience.
What you will need:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is strongly desired, although a combination of education (HS Diploma or GED equivalency is a minimum requirement) and directly related work experience will also be considered.
• 5+ years of sales experience
• Self-starter with strong work ethic and commitment to get the job done
• Ability to travel 10%.
Individual must possess a valid driver's license in good standing.
Individual must be at least 21 years of age to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
• NO CAP COMMISSION STRUCTURE: this will allow you to grow your accounts as much as you want…the sky’s the limit!
• Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K up to 6%, life insurance, 9 paid holidays and flexible vacation
• Paid parental leave.
• Educational assistance.
• 9 active employee resource group that provide smaller communities to support our employee needs.
• Opportunity to contribute to our social responsibility initiatives.
We live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.