Follow Raytheon Technologies To Get Updated When They Post New Roles On PowerToFly!
Country:United States of America
Location:VA543: 22270 Pacific Blvd, Dulles 22270 Pacific Boulevard Building CC5, Sterling, VA, 20166-6924 USA
Position Role Type:Onsite
Raytheon is seeking a Procurement Specialist to provide direct support to a customer in the Dulles, VA area. The right candidate will utilize Raytheon and Customer systems for the identification, procurement, tracking and reporting of requested products/services.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide detailed reports to support Customer requirements on cost, budget, status, etc. Sources, negotiates, awards and documents purchases for materials, services, and supplies.
- Compiles and analyzes data to perform price analysis and reviews proposals to establish price objectives.
- Support early supplier identification and engagement for new business pursuits.
- Utilizes source selection techniques (best value, Total Cost of Ownership etc.), performs cost analyses, conducts negotiations, and identifies supplier risks.
- Provide risk and opportunity analysis for early capture as it relates to introduction of new suppliers to mitigate risks with regard to early supplier decisions.
- Ensures that requirements (prime contract, quality, terms and conditions) are properly communicated to suppliers.
- Manages supplier performance to cost, schedule and quality requirements.
- Interfaces with internal and supplier cross-functional organizations.
- Compiles and analyzes information to keep informed on industry trends and manufacturing processes.
- Assists in the development of bids and agreements.
- Executes to customer requirements including government regulations, public law and Raytheon policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication, problem- solving and negotiating skills.
- Ability to keep detailed accountability records, including budgets and inventory.
- Ability to complete all tasks independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Moderate understanding of Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, etc).
- Understanding/use of Customer logistics/procurement systems/software and processes
- 5+ years of supply chain management experience, either in logistics and/or procurement.
- 5+ years of inventory and property control experience.
- Ability to confidently communicate and develop relationships with Customer(s) and vendors.
- Although not required, possible travel based on customer needs
- Bachelor’s Degree and five (5) years of experience
- Eight (8) years of experience can be considered with a High School diploma, in lieu of a degree, for a total of thirteen (13) years of experience.
Must have TS/SCI security clearance with Poly on day one of employment and must be eligible for crossover.
This requisition is eligible for an employee referral award. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the referral award.
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms