- Be SGT’s central point of contact for users of Siemens’ Xcelerator products, primarily Teamcenter.
- Work with users to understand their goals and objectives
- Lead resolution of issues by performing root cause analysis and determining the action plan
- Engage development and system administration resources for resolution of issues
- Track and report on open issues
- Develop training materials and train end users on new solution functionality
- Assist with development of best practices and mentor users on best practices
- Assist with development of solution documentation such as functional requirements and specifications
- Assist with implementation of new functional capabilities
- Participate in the solution validation, including preparing and executing test plans and test cases, preparing test data, and confirming traceability back to requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical, Manufacturing, Software, etc.), Computer Science or other science and technology program, or equivalent years of relevant experience (5+ years) in design, engineering, manufacturing, logistics, data management
- End user or implementation experience with enterprise PLM solutions such as Siemens Xcelerator
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as on a team
- Solid understanding of processes and data for managing Bill-of-Materials (BOM)
- Solid understanding of Enterprise Change Management (ECM)
- Solid understanding of engineering
- United States citizen with no dual citizenship, ties to another country, foreign passports, or visas
- Ability to obtain a Secret Level U.S Government Security Clearance
- DoD 8570 IAT II certification, such as CompTIA Security+ or equivalent
- On-site at Hill Air Force Base. Occasional remote work will be acceptable based on approval by SGT Project Manager.
Organization: Country Functions & Departments
Company: Siemens Government Technologies, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.