Please note that this is not currently a live job posting. If you are enthusiastic about becoming part of the VCA team in Istanbul, we invite you to submit your application to the job listing, and we will reach out to you at a later date.
Visa Consulting and Analytics (VC&A) drives tangible, impactful and financial results for Visa’s clients, including both card issuers, acquirers and merchants. Drawing on our expertise in strategy consulting, data analytics, brand management, marketing, operational and macroeconomics, Visa Consulting and Analytics solves the most strategic problems for our clients.
Visa Consulting & Analytics applies deep expertise in the payments industry to provide solutions to assist clients with their key business priorities drive growth and improve profitability. The VCA team provides a comprehensive range of consulting services to deliver solutions that address unique challenges in areas such as marketing, strategic growth, profitability, digital payments and risk.
The team is looking for a Consultant to join our strategic consulting practice and play a role developing high impact projects for Visa’s clients in Turkey. The Consultant will undertake consulting engagements for Visa clients, enabling portfolio growth and improved profitability in clients’ credit and debit payment card business.
Potential projects could include portfolio management diagnostics, assessments of digital product and marketing strategies, development of industry landscape evaluations and best practices, and optimizing client customer experience and supporting processes.
Working with the VCA South Europe team and collaborating with other team members in VCA and Visa Europe, the Consultant will draw on their knowledge and expertise to provide recommendations to clients, work that will enable enduring, strategic relationships with our clients.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Be part of the team delivering consulting initiatives and contribute to closing engagement by identifying potential opportunities with large banks/financial institutions.
- Identify solutions and actionable insights that will help clients to grow their portfolios. Then, design performance solutions to client requirements, striving for innovative and efficient approaches and undertake client projects, including project road mapping, client interviewing, analytical review of inputs, structuring of recommendations, report writing.
- Partner with peers in other functional areas (e.g., sales and solutions, marketing, sales, risk, innovation, products) and across global regional teams to execute projects in ways that leverage the breadth and depth of Visa’s resources
- Defining the scope, understand clients objectives, frame the problem or opportunity and collect and analyze input such as client information, interviews, data, processes, policies, competitive and environmental information
- Synthesizing analysis to determine gaps, issues, opportunities and identify solutions such as strategies, tactics or programs of activity. Recommend approaches, providing guidance and at times physically supporting implementation at the client site
- Facilitate meetings and workshops as an element of client engagements, to enable creative problem solving and/or transfer domain knowledge, helping clients to realize project objectives across multiple client teams/functions.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
For this role the key skills required are...
- A variety of experience in the payments industry, including card issuing, and be passionate about an aspect that you have gained deeper expertise in, be it loyalty, product, credit risk, operations or another vertical.
- The ability to comfortably pivot from strategy development to program execution. Whilst you will work closely with the Senior Manager, Director and Senior Director to frame client engagements, you will confidently take the lead in client interactions
Specific requirements are:
- Previous experience at a large management consulting firm or similar role at Banks/FIs, with proven project deliveries and expertise in consulting methodologies
- Experience working with financial indicators to measure business performance with a focus on impacting ROI and excellent analytical skills, with the ability to use data to convey a clear message to clients and the business
- Ability to solve business problems through data driven methodologies and proficiency in some leading edge analytic and business intelligence tools
- Technology mindset, curious, up-to-date with digital trends and applications
- Project experience in a digital and technology-driven environment
- High intellectual capability evidenced by strong analytical skills
- Excellent spoken and written command of English.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and verbal) including an ability to comprehend and convey complex technical information
- Business Acumen and Business Analysis Skills (research and analyse market and client information to tell a story)
- Self-motivated, results oriented individual with the ability to handle numerous projects concurrently.
- High levels of integrity and business ethics
- Willingness to travel where required.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.