Client Services provides industry-leading operational support to Visa’s clients around the world. With our deep knowledge and expertise, we bring the voice of the customer into the design, development and successful deployment of Visa products and services. We are trusted partners to Visa’s clients, providing expertise to support and successfully grow their business.
The Client Delivery team is responsible for designing the client service experience for new solutions and delivering end-to-end client implementations for products, solutions, infrastructure, and new client onboarding.
What a Consultant, Platform Products does at Visa:
CS Solutions team is part of Client Services organization that designs and manages a highly tailored service experience to maximize value to clients. We look across the end-to-end client service journey to design meaningful and positive client experiences at every significant moment. We partner with Product, Technology & other client-facing teams to segment our Asia Pacific clients and implement scalable strategies that enable unique and innovative solutions.
This Consultant role will focus on several digital products, such as Visa Token Service (VTS). The role holder has the unique and exciting opportunity of deploying new capabilities for Token Requesters, Issuers, Acquirers, Merchants, I-TSPs (Issuer Token Service Providers) & TR-TSP’s (Token Requester – Token Service Provider). This role is a good mix of business, functional and technical knowledge providing the role holder flexibility and learning in the dynamic digital payments’ ecosystem. This is an individual contributor role reporting into the Senior Director, CS Platform Products.
In this role, you are expected to:
- Design and enable delivery of a scalable and repeatable and effective client service experience from implementation to support for new solutions, while anticipating and planning for deviations to intended experience
- Define transition plan to migrate support to wider Client Services teams with a focus on operational efficiency & optimization
- Partner with product & technology teams to develop artifacts, training materials and presentations for the Client Services team
- Liaise with the Digital Solutions team to identify impacts, support and implementation gaps, and assist in resolution of gaps prior to product rollout
- Become Digital subject matter in Client Services including knowledge of the APIs, implementation guides, client integration options, deployment, and post-production support
- Execute Digital initiatives that may impact clients from a business operations perspective including changes to current products, implementations of new products and the business and digital release cycle
- Use technical expertise blended with business acumen to solve complex problems by analyzing transaction level detail, API field data, and leveraging Visa tools
- Responsible for own workflow assignments and must be able to be a fast responder and be proactive in resolving problems and meeting deadlines
- Embrace and implement new methodologies on an ongoing basis as the business scales within the organization
Why this is important to Visa:
Platform Products are an important element of Visa Inc.’s vision of digitizing payments through additional channels. This role is key to execute Visa’s strategy for Consumer Payments & Value-Added Services (VAS) to achieve the targeted goals for the company.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.
What you will need:
We are looking for an individual who brings breadth of experience, a curiosity about payments, is results-driven and client focused. As a candidate, you should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 8 years of experience in product/project management or product development in the payments industry
- Functional Project management experience in a client facing role
- Understanding of digital payments and web-based technology including HTML, web- based service APIs, JSON, XML
- Working knowledge of core transaction processing (message routing, authorization, clearing & settlement)
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to absorb technical information and apply to business solutions where little or no precedence exists. Be able to communicate complex, technical concepts in a focused and well-organized manner
- Willingness to take on new challenges in a fast-paced environment and be flexible with multi-tasking and changing priorities
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills in negotiating and influencing internal and external stakeholders
- Organized self-starter, result oriented, and a passion for scaling new products
- Effective client engagement and relationship management skills with collaborative approach to stakeholder management
- Be able to learn and acquire knowledge in new technologies in keeping step with market developments
What will also help:
- Subject Matter Expertise in multiple areas such as card payments, products and services, payment technologies, wallet services gained through years of experience supporting clients and new product initiatives within a payment-processing environment
- Experience of working with Issuers, Acquirers, Merchants & Token Requesters in the Asia Pacific region.
- Team collaboration demonstrated by desire and willingness to share knowledge with a broader team, be receptive to new ideas and changes to the standard operational procedures
- You may be required to help support Japan market & Japanese speaking clients hence the ability to speak/write Japanese language is a requirement.
Projects you will be a part of:
This is an incredibly exciting time to join the CS Platform Product team. You will be operating in a fast paced, unstructured environment to contribute establishing new product lines. You will work with Visa clients to deploy and operationalize new solutions by collaborating with a high performing team.
Please Note: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the evolving visa/travel restrictions in place, we are currently only able to extend offers to candidates with the right to work in Singapore. We are keeping the situation under close review and will adjust accordingly should the restrictive measures be lifted.