Service Operations Team Lead – Smart Buildings
Our Norcross, GA branch is searching for our newly created Service Operations Team Lead to guide our dedicated service team. Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Our Smart Buildings help to create efficient, safe, responsive, and responsible environments. Our aim isn’t just about improving buildings; it’s about creating perfect places that improve peoples’ lives. This position leads the performance of all service work for building automation, fire, life safety, and security systems. The right candidate will coordinate all activities for service agreements, service migration and installed projects, and Time & Materials (T&M) work to provide on-time delivery and ensure customer expectations and commitments are met. Target revenue achievement for this position is up to $10 + million annually.
- Supervise, train, and mentor the service team; set goals, monitor performance, conduct employee review meetings, and schedule formal training.
- Schedule and assign tasks to the team.
- Drive business growth by enabling and leading a highly effective team. Periodically assist the team with maintenance activities and submittal of required paperwork
- Identify chargeable opportunities, including T&M, system upgrades, and service contracts.
- Complete and submit written service orders and reports covering all aspects of each assignment of each activity.
- Participate in all sales-to-service and projects-to-service turnover processes, including final project walkthroughs, service agreement scope reviews, and final information turnover to the inspection team.
- Support contract profitability through cost containment procedures and processes.
- Ensure contract requirements are met and performed to a high standard.
- Develop customer relations and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction while ensuring effective and timely communications.
- Determine technical labor loading and balance of talent to ensure proper resource coverage to meet customer needs.
- Champion safety compliance by ensuring employees meet or exceed organization and customer safety requirements. Ensure employees are trained on all safety requirements.
- Enforce adherence to organizational processes, tools, and workflow standards.
- Associate degree from a two-year college or technical school; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience supervising teams;
- Industry experience with strategic planning, contracting, project management, account management, and all aspects of general business management
- Solid understanding of financial reporting with ability to apply cost control measures
- Familiarity or experience with HVAC, Building Automation, and Mechanical Systems.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
· Must be 21 years of age and possess a valid driver's license with limited violations
· Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.