- Technical degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics or related discipline.
- 0-1 years in SW Quality Assurance with solid programming skills
- Extensive Linux or Unix operating system experience
- Shell Scripting experience (e.g., bash, ksh)
- Familiar with using defect tracking systems
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Practical experience with source code control tools (e.g., GIT, Perforce, Subversion, CVS, etc.)
- Some knowledge of IC manufacturing process flows
- Some knowledge of the IC physical design, layout, and verification processes and tools
- Exposure to CAD/CAE environments such as:
EDA verification tools like DRC, LVS, Parasitic Extraction, and netlisting tools
EDA full custom layout tools/place and route tools
- Experience developing or testing products written in an object-oriented language
- Knowledge of the Python language
- Some experience writing Tcl code a plus
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.