Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2023
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Our Smart Buildings help to create efficient, safe, responsive, and responsible environments. Our aim isn’t just about improving buildings; it’s about creating perfect places that improve peoples’ lives. This position will be responsible for supporting their assigned territory ensuring all contractually defined schedule requirements are strictly adhered to.
- Utilizing industry standard scheduling tools, the Project Scheduler will be responsible for the final development of and the ongoing maintenance of assigned schedules, ensuring that all contractually defined schedule requirements are strictly adhered to. The Scheduler will also be responsible for resource loading (both human and financial) of the project schedule and the ongoing maintenance of same.
- The Project Scheduler will provide preliminary planning and schedule analysis in support of the Project Executive, the Project Management Team and the Sales Team during RFP response and proposal preparation efforts. The Project Scheduler will review and critique the logic, sequence and durations of subcontractor’s project schedules and is responsible for their ongoing maintenance.
- The Project Scheduler will assist the Project Controller in preparation of monthly Applications for Payment and will assist the Project Management team in determining the potential overall project impact from Changes-in-Scope, ASIs, RFIs, Field Orders, etc; as well as cash-flow management; Earned Value analysis and financial/human resource projections.
- High school diploma or state-recognized GED; Bachelor’s Degree in construction management or engineering preferred
- Scheduling management experience on complex construction projects; 5+ years preferred
- Experience and proficiency using Microsoft Project; 3+ years preferred
- Experience and proficiency using Oracle Primavera P6; 3+ years preferred
- Ability to travel 5-10%
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.