The Celonis Ecosystem team supports our partnerships. The Celonis Ecosystem is pivotal to our company growth strategy as we aim to place the Celonis Execution Management system in the hands of every consultant. Within the Ecosystem team, the Ecosystem Solutions & Success team drives partnership activation, adoption, delivery, innovation, and overall success.
Our mission is to shape Celonis’ growth journey by creating self-sufficient partners, who will become advocates for the Celonis Execution Management System, drive substantial value for our joint customers and scale Celonis exponentially.
You will become part of a dynamic team from a variety of backgrounds that has, above all, three things in common: curiosity, drive and the desire to make an impact.
As an Ecosystem Solution Manager, you will be responsible for driving the go-to-market activation of our global strategic partnerships through differentiated joint solutions and offerings.
The work you’ll do:
- Act as a product advisor to partners’ C-Suite and practice leaders, sharing a compelling joint vision leading to partners committing to building new practices and offerings based on Celonis' technologies
- Set GTM activation priorities & drive activation of Celonis into partner service offerings and methodologies for a portfolio of strategic partners
- Co-develop joint solution offerings, platform innovations and partner apps to enable scalable adoption within the partner ecosystem
- Align partners’ technology roadmaps and services with Celonis’ technology and ensure partner is ready to bring new solutions to the market
- Actively engage with stakeholders at all levels of the organization (including the C-Level)
- Provide pre-sales support and coaching for joint strategic lighthouse opportunities
The qualifications you need:
- In addition to your strong written and verbal communication skills that enable you to interact directly with partners and customers, you’ll possess the following….
- Have gained 8+ equivalent years of experience in customer-facing roles, such as Solution Consulting, Sales Engineering or Technology Consulting within large strategy or management consulting firms
- Can easily understand and break down complex business processes and datasets
- Are willing to develop a strong expertise on our solution through a continuous learning approach
- Have strong business acumen and ideally already an understanding of different industries, their processes and key KPIs
- Have experience in consultative approaches with solving your customer's business challenges and have a track record of successfully overcoming technical objections
- Are capable of building and navigating long term relationships with executives and key stakeholders
- Think analytically, work in a structured manner and can quickly comprehend new topics and interrelationships
- Are able to thrive in fast-paced, collaborative, and ambiguous environments with various stakeholders
- Are passionate about making Customers & Partners successful
- Are self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire partner growth
- Have successfully completed your studies in Business Informatics, Information-oriented Business Administration, Mathematics or a comparable degree program
- Have very good knowledge of spoken and written English, any additional language is a plus
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, L&D platform, mentorships, and more)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (equity (restricted stock units), life insurance, time off, generous leave for new parents from day one, and more). For intern and working student benefits, click here
- Physical and mental well-being support (subsidized gym membership, access to counselling, virtual events on well-being topics, and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Business Resource Groups to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Black@Celonis, Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Since 2011, Celonis has helped thousands of the world’s largest and most esteemed companies yield immediate cash impact, radically improve customer experience, and reduce carbon emissions. Its Process Intelligence platform uses industry-leading process mining technology and AI to present companies with a living digital twin of their end-to-end processes. For the first time, everyone in an organization has a common language for how the business runs, visibility into where value is hiding, and the ability to capture it. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 20 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind. We make all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship status, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. As a US federal contractor, we are committed to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Different makes us better.