Follow Raytheon Technologies To Get Updated When They Post New Roles On PowerToFly!
Country:United States of America
Location:VA543: 22270 Pacific Blvd, Dulles 22270 Pacific Boulevard Building CC5, Sterling, VA, 20166-6924 USA
Position Role Type:Onsite
Raytheon is seeking an experienced and cleared Field Engineer Expert in support of the U.S. Government in the Warrenton, VA area.
The right candidate will be responsible for surveys, design/statement of works, installation, maintenance and operation of electrical, mechanical and HVAC infrastructures in an OCONUS environment. Extensive temporary duty assignments may include travel to hazardous/dangerous locations. Individual will troubleshoot problems, perform preventative maintenance and provide detailed reporting upon conclusion of work. Work as a team member and the willingness to meet the temporary travel requirements.
The qualified candidate must be able to prepare messages and utilize the customer’s computer network to submit survey reports prior to departing each site. Experience working in an embassy environment and the willingness to travel are required.
- Experience with the customer’s facilities and their operations.
- Understanding of the principles of designing, installing and operating diesel generator systems, voltage regulators and air conditioning systems.
- Familiarity with Department of State Overseas Building Office requirements and procedures
- Working knowledge of HVAC and/or other trade skills, design principles and operations.
- Understanding of the customer’s message preparation process
- Active trade license in HVAC or Electrical systems (minimum Journeyman)
- Knowledge of MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Access, and Project, plus Lotus Notes
- Knowledge of logistics and procurement of materials, inventory management
- Knowledge of MAXIMO, other Customer tools
- Weapons Certification Not required for hire, but must be willing and capable of becoming certified.
- OCONUS travel roughly 50%, including hazardous locations as required, and roughly 10% CONUS travel as required. Requirements are based on customer mission and needs and subject to adjust.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of six (6) years of experience
- Eight (8) years of experience can be considered in lieu of a degree for a total of thirteen (13) years of experience with 11+ years of relevant experience to the skillset.
- Vocational certificate considered in lieu of a degree
Must have TS/SCI security clearance with Poly on day one and be eligible for crossover.
This requisition is eligible for an employee referral award. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the referral award.
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms