Google welcomes people with disabilities.Minimum qualifications:
- 8 years of experience with SIPI, PCB, flex design, and manufacturing.
- Experience with power integrity frequency domain and time domain modeling, simulation, and correlation.
- Experience with impedance control, PDN characterization, feasibility study, and practical design guidelines.
- Experience leading innovative and productive board design teams, and analyzing engineering tradeoffs.
- 10 years of experience in the power and signal integrity field, with understanding of system development in consumer electronics/embedded design.
- Experience with high speed design, standard RF/WiFi interfaces at chipset, baseband, and antenna integration levels.
- Experience with the product development process and capable of resolving system design issues within board level.
- Experience with EDA tools and scripting capability for lab measurement automation or EDA simulation automation.
- Experience in signal integrity simulation of system boards and lab instruments, including VNA, TDR, Spectrum analyzer, etc.
- Familiarity with high-speed interface protocol, SMPS regulator working mechanism, and cable harness design.
Our computational challenges are so big, complex and unique we can't just purchase off-the-shelf hardware, we've got to make it ourselves. Your team designs and builds the hardware, software and networking technologies that power all of Google's services. As a Hardware Engineer, you design and build the systems that are the heart of the world's largest and most powerful computing infrastructure. You develop from the lowest levels of circuit design to large system design and see those systems all the way through to high volume manufacturing. Your work has the potential to shape the machinery that goes into our cutting-edge data centers affecting millions of Google users.
Pulling on your technical and leadership expertise, you lead end-to-end research projects in multiple areas of expertise across data center facilities and manage a team of direct reports working on equipment installation, troubleshooting and debugging.
Fitbit’s wide range of innovative products, including smartwatches, trackers, and a smart scale, help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration, and guidance to reach their health and fitness goals. Coupled with our leading software and Fitbit Premium, our immersive platform experience delivers personalized experiences, insights, and guidance to support our users’ health and wellness. Fitbit’s mission has always been to help make everyone in the world healthier and now, as part of Google we’ll be able to make health even more accessible to everyone.
- Work with the internal team to evaluate/select components and new technologies for next generation products based on product goals and end-user experiences, and drive resolution of cross-functional issues with Design Engineers, PCB designer, and the System team.
- Own Signal Integrity and Power Integrity of products and its sub-component development.
- Create system specifications and plan/lead validation of your designs. Lead complete functional verification, signal characterization, power modeling/test, and system coexistence testing.
- Manage suppliers/manufacturing partners to establish mutually beneficial relationships for future product designs, and manage engineering/team members on system board design and design validation.