Follow Raytheon Technologies To Get Updated When They Post New Roles On PowerToFly!
Country:United States of America
Location:VA542: 22260 Pacific Blvd, Dulles 22260 Pacific Boulevard Building CC4, Sterling, VA, 20166-6916 USA
Position Role Type:Onsite
Raytheon CODEX (Cyber Offense and Defense Experts) division brings together an elite team of mission-focused industry experts who are well known for their ability to overcome the most advanced technical challenges. The team comprises engineers of multiple disciplines including vulnerability research, reverse engineering, CNO/CNE development, hardware emulation, system engineering, and data analytics. Our engineers do more than just work with cutting-edge technology—they ensure the missions succeed for the customers! CODEX offices span the nation and offer its engineers the ability to advance their careers through mentorship, training, and an expansive technical portfolio that covers every side of cyber. If you want to be part of a collaborative team that supports challenging, meaningful work that is vital to our national security, apply today!
Cyber Test Engineer
Raytheon CODEX is seeking an experienced and driven cyber test engineer capable of supporting multiple system-level software projects in a variety of environments. This person will be responsible for verifying the proper operation and reliability of software and reporting any deficiencies, limitations, and risks, as well as, implementing test automation, as needed. Many of our projects are undertaken by small teams in close coordination with customers and follow Agile/SCRUM methodologies. Therefore, testing is a continuous process that often occurs in parallel with development. Test engineers must be able to quickly learn new technologies to support their projects, and in some cases, support multiple projects. Competitive candidates have strong attention to detail, enjoy finding bugs, and are mission focused.
- TS/SCI Clearance Required
- 5 years of test engineering experience
- Ability to design, develop and execute automated test scripts (e.g. using Python, Bash, or other scripting language)
- Experience with automated test and test driven development concepts and tools
- Solid understanding of networking (e.g., TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL)Requirements analysis and management
- Ability to write, track, review, and verify resolution of defects (using JIRA, Mantis, etc.)
- Effectively communicate testing status to technical leads, software developers, program managers and customers
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable working in a highly collaborative work environment
- Design, write, review, and execute test plans, procedures, reports, user guides, and other technical documentation
- Experience automating in Android and iOS
- Effectively communicate testing strategies to customer contacts during test events and product delivery
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery of Software Applications
- Experience testing system-level applications which may or may not have a graphical user interface
- Experience using network analysis tools (e.g., Wireshark, tcpdump)
- Experience using virtualization technologies (e.g., VMware)
BS degree; preferably in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Information Technology.
Equivalent work experience will be considered.
Employee Referral Award Eligibility: This requisition is eligible for an employee referral award. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the referral award.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms