With innovation hubs in Asia, Europe, and the US, we are a growing international team of technology and startup scouts that drives innovation and evaluates young companies and their technologies at an early stage for potential partnerships with Siemens Digital Industries.
To successfully match companies to our portfolio, understanding the needs of our businesses from both a technical and a commercial perspective is the foundation of our scouting.
Based on the screening of the market for new technologies, disruptive trends, and the selection of promising candidates, you decide together with our experts from the business about the next steps.
We are aiming at running pilot projects between Siemens Digital Industries and carefully selected partners as the first step towards a partnership. This process requires technical and legal support for both sides.
To increase Siemens’ visibility in the tech and startup ecosystem, we constantly expand our network and attend various events, especially in the Bay Area.What You’ll Do:
- What drives you are your self-motivation and curiosity for our portfolio as well as for new technologies.
- Critical thinking is one of your core competencies and you easily capture the essence of new trends and startup pitches and match it to the needs of our customers.
- You’re a natural-born networker who thrives at meeting new people and making lasting connections, especially in the industrial startup ecosystem.
- As a team player, you feel comfortable integrating yourself into our international team within various time zones.
- You are result-oriented and possess a strong drive for the execution of projects.
- Have 5+ years in Program / Project Management, Innovation Management, or Innovation Project Management
- Previous experience working with and/or supporting startups
- Have a degree in Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical) Business Administration, Computer Science (Bachelors or equivalent required)
- Exhibit clear and effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Have a strong understanding of Software as a Service business
- Feel comfortable stepping up when it comes to legal procedures, project management, defining goals, and holding either side accountable for their commitment
- Highly independent with strong follow-up discipline
Travel: Once per month on average as needed
The salary range for this position is $116,900 to $210,400 and this role is eligible to earn incentive compensation. The actual compensation offered is based on the successful candidate’s work location as well as additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education/training. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com. In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.We are Siemens
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, and private healthcare.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
#SWSaaS (SaaS Transformation Posting)
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.