Are you looking for a company that empowers talent?
Here at Siemens, we take pride in enabling sustainable progress through technology. We do this through empowering customers by combining the real and digital worlds. Improving how we live, work, and move today and for the next generation!
From Day 1, you are empowered to create an impact with your full potential and creativity to make a difference for tomorrow.
We truly have an inclusive and diverse team culture where you can be yourself.
Our extensive global presence offers a diverse range of career opportunities across various industries, nations, and job domains, empowering our workforce to continuously enhance their skills and stay competitive.
Create a better tomorrow with us!
We're looking for a dedicated person with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow by joining our manufacturing team!
- You will be picking and packing of customer orders.
- This role also involves the receiving of product, movement of freight, stock, supplies and other materials from one area to another, loading and unloading items onto trucks, shelves, or pallets.
As the Shipping/Receiving Material Handler, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Material handling support to warehouse and departments to ensure on time receipt and delivery of material.
- Responsible for safe and damage-free movement of material by use of pallet trucks, forklift trucks, turret trucks, cranes, or other material handling equipment.
- Has ability to diagnose inventory discrepancies and resolve shipping problems. Has knowledge of material handling work procedures, Bill-of-Material lists, pick lists, quality documentation, and protocols.
- Has working knowledge of functions relating to other warehouse operations.
- Using SAP to complete transactions and inventory cycle counts, including serialization.
- Responsible for goods received, logistics and shipping to ensure timely stocking and picking. Conducts cycle counts in accordance with procedure. Responsible for accuracy of inventory count and stock movements.
- Responsible for monthly and annual cycle counts and physical inventory.
- Performs shipping duties of a routine and non-routine nature. Has complete knowledge of shipping work procedures, process flow, and protocols.
- Coordinates with customer ensure on-time delivery.
- Ensures compliance to Sarbanes-Oxley policies through document filing practices and pre-audit preparations.
- Responsible for picking and shipping material accurately.
- May perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
You will make impact if you have the following qualifications:
- High School Degree/GED
- 2+ years warehouse experience
- 2+ years picking, packing, shipping / receiving.
- 2+ years’ operating a forklift.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Cycle count and inventory experience.
- 4+ years warehouse experience
- 4+ years picking, packing, shipping / receiving.
- 4+ years’ operating a forklift.
- SAP Experience & RF Scanner
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary based on qualifications.
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options.
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave.
- Wellness Program
Click here to learn more about our extensive benefits offerings.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.