SpecialtiesForeign Exchange Settlement, Risk Mitigation, FX, Cross currency swaps, Processing, Same day settlement, Finance, Aggregation, CLSMarketData, Data, Post-trade , OTC Derivatives, CLSSameday, FX volume data, CLSMarketData, CLSTradeMonitor, CLSSettlement, Forex, FinTech, Settlement, CLSNow, CLSReporting, FX Volume, FX Pricing, FX Forecast, FX Order Flow, CLSSameday, Banks, FX Global Code, Financial services, and FXalternativedata
CLS is the trusted party at the centre of the global FX ecosystem. Utilized by thousands of counterparties, CLS makes FX safer, smoother and more cost effective. Trillions of dollars’ worth of currency flows through our systems each day.
Created by the market for the market, our unrivalled global settlement infrastructure reduces systemic risk and provides standardization for participants in many of the world’s most actively traded currencies. We deliver huge efficiencies and savings for our clients: in fact, our approach to multilateral netting shrinks funding requirements by over 96% on average, so clients can put their capital and resources to better use.
CLS products are designed to enable clients to manage risk most effectively across the full FX lifecycle – whether through more efficient processing tools or market intelligence derived from the largest single source of FX executed data available to the market.
Our ambition to make a positive difference starts with our people. Our values – Protect, Improve, Grow – underpin everything that we do at CLS and define and shape a supportive and inclusive working environment in which everyone is encouraged to be open and forward-thinking.
Technical Job Duties
Design, develop, implement and support high-quality software build systems
Evolve existing systems by automating the current build, test and deployment processes for multiple development teams
Integrate automated builds and build artifacts into test environments, unit test harnesses, and code analysis tools
Maintain and enhance external interfaces to build systems and information
Develop build scripts and tools for builds, using most appropriate languages and technologies
Perform system admin on the tools which CM provide
Work closely with the development, QA and project management teams to optimize the ongoing strategies from source control through to product delivery
Manage build machines, servers, and build environments
Understands security concepts and processes for build systems
7+ years Configuration Management or software development experience.
Experience with Git, Atlassian Tools - JIRA , BitBucket, Bamboo, FishEye-Crucible, Nexus, testing tools like Zephyr
Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
Demonstrable experience with scripting technologies including Python (Advance level) , Shell
Experience with administration of Source Code Management tools like GIT for code branching strategy and check in.
Demonstrated a solid project where they designed and implemented a cross platform build framework
Familiar with OOP with either Java or C++
Familiar with IBM MQ , DB2 database
Familiar with Configuration Management concepts, build framework design and architecture
Linux, Unix and Windows experience required
Full life-cycle experience (design through delivery and support), Developing and improving CM standards, practices and procedures
Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills are required.
High attention to detail with excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
Expected full-time salary range between $145,000 - $160,000 + variable compensation + 401(k) match + benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by NY Pay Transparency Law of the expected salary compensation range for this role
Our commitment to employees
At CLS, we celebrate diversity and consider this to be one of our strongest assets. We are committed to fostering an environment in which everyone feels comfortable to be who they are, and inclusion is valued. All employees have access to our inclusive benefits, including:
- Holiday - UK/Asia: 25 holiday days and 3 ‘life days’ (in addition to bank holidays). US: 23 holiday days.
- 2 paid volunteer days so that you can actively support causes within your community that are important to you.
- Generous parental leave policies to ensure you can enjoy valuable time with your family.
- Parental transition coaching programmes and support services.
- Wellbeing and mental health support resources to ensure you are looking after yourself, and able to support others.
- Affinity Groups (including our Women’s Forum, Black Employee Network and Pride Network) in support of our organisational commitment to embrace and always be learning more about DE&I.
- Hybrid working to promote a healthy work/life balance, enabling employees to work collaboratively in the office when needed and work from home when they don’t.
- Active support of flexible working for all employees where possible.
- Monthly ‘Heads Down Days’ with no meetings across the whole company.
- Generous non-contributory pension provision for UK/Asia employees, and 401K match from CLS for US employees.
- Private medical insurance and dental coverage.
- Social events that give you opportunities to meet new people and broaden your network across the organisation.
- Annual flu vaccinations.
- Discounts and savings and cashback across a wide range of categories including health and retail for UK employees.
- Discounted Gym membership – Complete Body Gym Discount/Sweat equity program for US employees.
- All employees have access to Discover – our comprehensive learning platform with 1000+ courses from LinkedIn Learning.
- Access to frequent development sessions on a number of topics to help you be successful and develop your career at CLS.