Are you looking for a company that empowers talent?
Here at Siemens, we take pride in enabling sustainable progress through technology. We do this through empowering customers by combining the real and digital worlds. Improving how we live, work, and move today and for the next generation!
From Day 1, you are empowered to create an impact with your full potential and creativity to make a difference for tomorrow.
We truly have an inclusive and diverse team culture where you can be yourself.
Our extensive global presence offers a diverse range of career opportunities across various industries, nations, and job domains, empowering our workforce to continuously enhance their skills and stay competitive.
Create a better tomorrow with us!
Electrification and Automation (EA)
Headquartered in Wendell, NC, the Electrification and Automation (EA) Business Unit offers the full range of energy distribution systems and solutions for all markets and through all sales channels. We provide reliable power distribution grids of today while investing into our Future Grids portfolio to create the power distribution grid of the future.
As a Siemens Product Manager for our medium-voltage outdoor distribution circuit breaker type SDV, you will be responsible for leading the development and execution of our product strategy for this product line, working with the Siemens brand to deliver high-quality products to the market. You will closely collaborate with engineering, quality, sales, and marketing teams to define product requirements, build product roadmaps, and drive successful product launches. The ideal candidate should have a deep understanding of electrical distribution network, application of medium-voltage outdoor distribution circuit breaker both in centralized and distributed generation network, strong technical skills, and a proven track record of delivering successful products to market, particularly with Siemens products.
As the Sr Product Manager, you will:
The Product Manager will develop, implement, and monitor the portfolios R&D roadmap and go-to-market strategy by leveraging market trends, sales force feedback, competitor offering and customer requirements. In addition to strategy, the Product Manager will be responsible for defining, executing, and achieving both short-term and long-term financial objectives for the portfolio within the United States. The Product Manager will be the steward of the portfolio and will be accountable for achieving financial targets as defined. The Product Manager will coordinate and monitor development of new offering from concept to launch.
Additionally, the Product Manager will support sales and business development personnel to provide advanced and comprehensive technical application assistance for key sales opportunities. Experience in collaborating with customers in varied market verticals around power distribution is important. Comprehensive knowledge of power distribution and sub-distribution networks are required. Excellent analytical skills are a must. A culture of ownership and the ability to collaborate and effectively communicate across business functions and business units will be essential for success.
You will make impact if you have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Electronics or Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university or college is preferred.
- 5+ years of product management or related experience in the MV switchgear products market, with a strong track record of delivering successful products to market. Experience with Siemens products will be a plus.
- Experience with strategy development, business plan creation and presentation, forecasting and order management.
- Ability to interpret and communicate results to varying levels from executive management, sales, operations, as well as customer.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to clearly communicate expectation, provide clear and honest feedback, and identify areas for improvement.
- Demonstrated leadership experience capable of driving organization to meet goals, motivate cross functional teams through challenges, and provide support to excel.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use data to drive decisions in alignment with Siemens quality and performance standards.
- Willing to travel up to 25% of the time including some international travel.
- Self-motivated with customer orientation and clear growth and entrepreneurial mind-set.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Wellness Program
- Flexible Time off or Generous paid – time off depending on position level
Click here to learn more about our extensive benefits offerings.
Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? If so, we'd like to meet you!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.