Vulnerability Management Program Manager
Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leader in electronic design automation. Our products enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Technical Operations (TechOps) provides the technology, platforms, expertise, and support that enable our development community and Siemens to be the leader in digitalization. This position resides at our flagship campus in Wilsonville, Oregon and reports to the Director, TechOps Program Office.
Siemens Digital Industries Software Technical Operations (TechOps) group is seeking an experienced Vulnerability Management Program manager to develop and implement a comprehensive vulnerability management program that aligns with our enterprise’s objectives and risk appetite. The program focus is on the company’s software development environments, primarily made up of Linux operating systems.
You will closely collaborate with cross-functional teams including IT, Cyber Security Compliance and Business stakeholders to identify and prioritize vulnerabilities and develop effective remediation plans for execution.
Your role will also include the evaluation and recommendation of vulnerability management applications and technologies, ensuring the optimal balance of effectiveness and efficiency. Our teams will look to you to help them stay current on industry trends, emerging threats and best practices in vulnerability management and adapting our program accordingly.
- Building and leading a diverse vulnerability program that covers a secure software development lifecycle, patch governance and applications security.
- Defining the roadmap to maintain a secure posture for operating systems for Linux and Windows servers and the cadence of upgrades and patch management updates.
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders across the organization, ensuring that vulnerability management priorities are well understood and integrated into Siemens Digital Industries Software product development and business processes.
- Develop and deliver regular metrics, reports, KPI’s and presentations to executive leadership and key stakeholders communicating the status and effectiveness of the vulnerability management program.
Job Qualifications and Competencies
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in information security with at least 5+ years in a leadership role focused on vulnerability management.
- Proven experience building and managing a successful comprehensive vulnerability management program, ideally in a software development company.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to effectively communicate complex security topics to a diverse audience.
- Strong knowledge of cybersecurity principals and best practices accompanied by experience in managing security risks.
- Experience building and maintaining vulnerability metrics that can be easily understood and leveraged to reduce risk.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, manage, and mentor teams in a fast-paced dynamic environment to achieve high performance.
- Experience using vulnerability management, detection, and response applications (VMDR)
- Understanding of information security risk measurement, both qualitative and quantitative.
Certifications: (at least one)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Security professional (CISSP)
The salary range for this position is $136,700 to $246,100 and this role is eligible to earn incentive compensation. The actual compensation offered is based on the successful candidate’s work location as well as additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education/training. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com. In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
#SWSaaS (SaaS Transformation Posting)
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.