Country:United States of America
Location:HFL33: US049-Medley, FL 9100 NW 105 Circle , Medley, FL, 33178 USA
Position Role Type:Onsite
*This is a level 3 position*
*This is 2nd shift: 3:30 pm to 12:00 am*
- Responsible for the set-up, calibration, and operation of machines used in production processes.
- Works from verbal or written instructions, diagrams, or models.
- Inspects machining operations and finished products against specified tolerances using precision measuring tools.
- Performs routine maintenance and cleaning.
- Sets up and operates a production machine in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
- Uses computer-controlled equipment to select, position and secure automatic or semi-automatic machines.
- Controls and adjusts machine settings to complete routine tasks according to specifications.
- May make calculations and assist with numeric controlled programming.
- HS diploma with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a HS diploma or GED, 4 years of relevant experience is required.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship now or in the future. Collins Aerospace will not offer sponsorship for this position
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
At Collins Aerospace, our Interiors team is focused on innovation, safety and cost efficiency. But we don’t just get people from point A to point B. We’re committed to making air travel more comfortable, connected and secure. As a leader in aviation interior products and services, we’re helping airlines and original equipment manufacturers create a positive experience for their customers. With offices and manufacturing facilities in more than 12 states across the U.S. and more than 10 countries around the globe, we’re changing the game of aircraft interiors. Are you ready to join our team?
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms