Siemens a global power house in electrical and electronic engineering is looking for a seasoned sales engineer with experience in selling Low Voltage and Medium Voltage power distribution products for the Jacksonville market.
Who designs your future? You do. Working within our global company, you can design the career of your dreams. We have over 200 offices in 101 countries providing you the opportunity to see the world or stay in your own back yard. Do you want to work for a company with innovating technologies? At Siemens, we can do this together.
At Siemens, we live and cultivate an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We invest in you, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities. Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? Apply now.
What you will do:
- Job responsibilities will include but not limited to the development and support of Siemens Distribution along with Electrical Contractor opportunities including additional focus on achieving commercial project growth through area Construction Channel.
- Fully utilize the CRM tool SieSales to develop, forecast and plan distributor and contractor opportunities.
- Product support to include but not limited to; Panelboards, Switchboards, Lighting Panels, Molded Case Circuit Breakers, IEC/NEMA Control, Safety Switches, and Residential Products.
- Building and maintaining a business plan by identifying key growth trends within targeted verticals, identifying contractor conversion opportunities, managing action items and promotional events, conducting training, following up on leads and managing existing day to day distributor functions.
- Develops and implements plans for strategic accounts that exceed expectations in revenue retention/growth, account profitability, and customer satisfaction/loyalty.
- Assists in cultivating relationships with appropriate executive management and key account decision makers
- Develops a complete understanding of the organizations structure and key buying influences of assigned account.
- Performs client presentations articulating the value proposition of products.
What you will need:
- BS degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of sales experience
- Knowledge of LV MV power distribution product line.
- Must be self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel 25% of the time.
- This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
What will set you ahead of the pack:
- BS in Electrical Engineering preferred
- Experience in selling to electrical distribution and contractors is highly desirable.
Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Why Siemens? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
- A competitive base salary
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance and 3 weeks of PTO to start.
- Extensive training along with career development.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.