This is a departmental support position that will directly support the execution of Kitting Processes within the Southaven Logistics Center in Southaven, MS. This role serves as Assembler for a specific work area and will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining key KPI’s within work area including daily Operations Checklist, Safety Audit Checklist and Operational Output.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience working in a high-volume distribution center or large retail operation.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Knowledge of RF Scan and Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Average warehouse experience (i.e. Shipping, Receiving, Cycle counting)
- 1-2 years of direct operations experience.
- At Least 6 months of operating automating packaging machine
- Support Kitting Operations Supervisor with all operational activities
- Responsible for driving a safety mindset within the operation
- Responsible for individual operational output within assigned area
- Ability to work 8-10 hours in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Interacts with leads, supervisor and area Manager.
- Report to Kitting Operations Supervisor when additional support is needed within work area
- Openly and actively communicate internally through the respective Department.
- Perform communication daily regarding open issues regarding work in progress, defects, slotting activities, and ideas for improvements.
- Actively provide feedback to Lead, Supervisors and Manager on all daily incidents, good and bad.
- Monitor your work performance, to develop sense of pride in your work and sense of urgency.
- Actively provide feedback to leads, supervisors and managers on all daily incidents, good and bad.
- Ability to lead personnel within work area and perform production activities at a high level
- Be clear and concise on direction(s) given and follow-up.
- 1st Shift = $15.50 hourly
- 2nd & 3rd Shifts = $16.25 hourly
Workdays: Monday – Friday
1st shift: 7:00am – 3:30pm
2nd shift: 3:00pm – 11:30pm
3rd shift: 11:00pm – 7:30am
Why you’ll love working at Siemens:
· Competitive compensation (salary and bonus) based on qualifications
· Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage, first day of employment
· Matching 401(k) (immediate employer match)
· Competitive paid time off plan, paid holidays, and floating holidays
· Education and tuition reimbursement programs availableApplicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.