The Role: Technical Owner, Rushmore Reviews
The Team: Rushmore Reviews by S&P Global is the leading global platform for Oil and Gas Operators to share, discuss and analyse drilling, completions and well abandonment data. Rushmore Reviews offer the only source of global offset well data that is provided directly from the Operators and then independently quality controlled. This unique Operator only club has been delivering insight into over 80,000 wells for over 30 years.
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to lead as a Technical Owner and set the technical direction, standard and vision for a global upstream service.
- Work with a global Operator consortium on industry standards, best practices, and challenges.
- Work alongside a number of different teams and stakeholders to deliver innovative solutions to our client membership.
- As the Rushmore Reviews Technical Owner, you will lead and set the technical standard, vision, and objectives for the Rushmore Reviews service, working alongside our technical customer Operator membership.
- Highly proficient in the application and usage of analytical technologies, API keys and well technical data in order to build well performance analytics, data models and future industry benchmarking technology concepts.
- Working across teams and our client membership in developing and driving new Rushmore performance review products, services and data, analytical and calculation tools.
- Supporting our commercial teams on customer business development through technical customer product demonstrations, presentations, industry abstracts, and global travel to customer locations.
- Facilitating Rushmore technical best practice workshops, engineering events and running our community of best practices forums.
- Ownership and delivery of promotional activities such as webinars, articles, case studies and events.
- Creating and presenting industry technical abstracts.
- Generating and maintaining technical documentation related to Rushmore Reviews’ products and services.
- Ensuring the technical and industry integrity of data definitions.
- Assisting our data operations team with customer data extraction and submission workflow upgrades.
What We’re Looking For:
- Self-starter and out of the box thinker, who can look beyond processes, bringing new approaches and innovation to our customer solutions.
- Personable team player, with excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Relevant technical degree (Drilling, Petroleum, Well Engineering), or relevant industry technical discipline.
- Substantial upstream industry experience (ideally 15+ years Operator experience) in a relevant technical well performance discipline.
- Highly proficient in using analytical technologies, API keys and technical data.
- Highly experienced in well data, performance management, and industry benchmarking.
- Highly proficient in well data management systems and software usage.
- Takes accountability for wider business challenges & solutions rather than individual work.
- Actively builds relationships and networks across S&P Global.
- Global business travel required to support business development and facilitate Rushmore performance workshops.
- Excellent presentation and event coordinating skills.
- Works to build a consensus across groups with competing priorities.
Return to Work
Have you taken time out for caring responsibilities and are now looking to return to work? As part of our Return to Work initiative (link to career site page when available), we are encouraging enthusiastic and talented returners to apply, and will actively support your return to the workplace.
Grade/Level (relevant for internal applicants only): 12
The Location: Aberdeen
About Company Statement:
S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making. We provide the world’s leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you’ll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
S&P Global Commodity Insights enables organizations to create long-term, sustainable value with data and insights for a complete view on the global energy and commodities markets.
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only: The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
Job ID: 284941
Posted On: 2023-11-20
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom