Location:North Gate Business Park Sy.No 2/1, and Sy.No 2/2, KIAL Road, Venkatala Village, Chowdeshwari Layout, Yelahanka, Bangalore, Karnataka 560064
Position Role Type:Unspecified
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of performing stress analysis tasks in Product development environment with focus on product design, design validation, optimization, and improvement.
- Execute Static and Vibration analysis of Mechanical system using FEA packages.
- Thorough understanding of strength assessment, fatigue evaluation (LCF, HCF) of metallic materials
- Validate Analysis results through Hand calculation / Classical engineering method and lab test correlation
- Coordinate with global engineering team to capture analysis requirements and understanding of workflow, discuss issue, and resolve problems.
- Design suggestion and support engineering for product design optimization and/or design improvement.
- Prepare and present analysis results to Cross functional team.
- Write detailed Aerospace Stress Engineering Reports.
- Develop automation scripts/coding for pre/post processing of FEA packages/CAE Tools development preferably using Python, ACT, Iron Python, VBA.
- ME/ M Tech Degree in Mechanical / Aerospace Engineering.
- Good understanding of classical stress analysis and FEA
- 5-7 Years of experience in Aerospace/Automotive Industry
- FEA using Ansys Workbench, APDL, Abaqus CAE, Hypermesh and/or MSC Nastran/ Patran
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
- Committed to deliver the results in time bound environment with quality.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and apt for learning new skills.
- Experience working in Product Design or R&D in Aerospace/Automotive
- Experience working on fatigue evaluation of turbine equipment’s, electric power generation systems
- Good understanding and experience of fatigue evaluation (LCF, HCF)
- Good understanding of Aerospace Products and RTCA DO 160 requirements.
- Application of AI/ML methods to FEA using Python.
- Ansys Workbench, Abaqus CAE, Hypermesh and/or MSC Nastran/ Patran, NX, Design Modeler.
- Python (OOPS Concepts), ACT, Iron Python, VBA.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Hybrid: Employees who are working in Hybrid roles will work regularly both onsite and offsite. Ratio of time working onsite will be determined in partnership with your leader.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
Benefits package includes:
- Transportation facility.
- Meal coupons
- Group Term Life Insurance.
- Group Health Insurance.
- Group Personal Accident Insurance.
- Entitled for 22 days of vacation and 7 days of contingency leave annually.
- Employee scholar program.
- Work life balance.
- Car lease program.
- National Pension Scheme
- Fuel & Maintenance /Driver wages
- Meal vouchers
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all India positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check required (every external new hire in the India)
- Drug Screen only performed for Operations Positions
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms