Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability, and internationality for more than 165 years. Siemens Smart Infrastructure is seeking an Electrical Assembler for our Electrification and Automation (EA) Business Unit working with the Low Voltage Motor Control Center product.
An Electrical Assembler is responsible for performing sub-assembly wiring and final assembly wiring duties on products for Low Voltage Electrical Distribution Equipment such as LV Motor Control Centers.
- Perform sub assembly wiring and final assembly wiring work to the highest level of accuracy and Workmanship
- Strong team player
- Work with large power cables including correct method of crimping connectors
- Perform proper stripping and crimping techniques
- Assemble components on panels per given layout or drawings
Requirements: knowledge/skills, education, and experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1+ years’ experience performing mechanical assembly (build) of product
- 1+ years’ experience with commercial or industry wiring
- Must have the ability to read and work with schematic drawings/layouts/wire lists with minimal to no supervision
- Experience working with standard hand and power tools both pneumatic and battery operated and wiring tools such as hand crimpers, wire strippers, and accurately read a tape measure.
- Must be a strong team player
- Conform with Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety policy and Management System and strive to continual improve the intended outcomes of the Management System.
Preferred: knowledge/skills, education, and experience:
- Possess some knowledge on electrical clearances
- Associates Degree or technical training in area of responsibility
- Proven record in Quality and Productivity
In addition to the growth and development opportunities we continue to foster, we offer included benefits of PTO, a matching 401K plan, stock share match, health, life, vision and dental benefits, paid parental leave, and so much more.
About Smart Infrastructure – Electrification & Automation:
The Electrification and Automation (EA) Business Unit offers the full range of energy distribution systems and solutions for all markets and through all sales channels. We provide reliable power distribution grids of today while investing into our Future Grids portfolio and applications to create the power distribution grid of the future. Our comprehensive portfolio meets the growing technical requirements of todays and tomorrow’s power grid!
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for professional growth & development and our company's success. We strive to transform the everyday for our customers, employees, and society by:
- Trusting and empowering our leaders to act as owners, directing their teams, and innovating to succeed.
- Communicating openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes.
- Recognizing individual and team achievements frequently
- Our focus on investment in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
- Our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? If so, we'd like to meet you! Apply today and learn how you can be a part of the Siemens family.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.