We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties and Description:
- Under broad direction, supervises the day to day activities of logging service personnel and shop personnel to meet customer requirements.
- Employee may be involved in the hiring of crews, performance evaluations and disciplinary action of those crews.
- Job primarily focuses on the personnel development of crews, through mentoring and on the job training, as well as ensuring service delivery excellence and customer satisfaction through process adherence.
- Mentors and assesses competence of Service Supervisors, Service Operators and Operator Assistants.
- The Service leader provides guidance on specific job designs based on downhole conditions as part of the Design of Service process.
- The Service Leader will need to Interact with the customer’s representatives at the well site to seek feedback about the crew and troubleshoot any execution issues that may occur.
- The service leader ensures that all activities are performed in a manner that complies with HMS processes and regulatory requirements and invokes the Management of Change process if there is a deviation required from the process.
- In addition based on location, the service leader may perform other duties that include but not limited to gathering job performance data, customer feedback, well site assessments and job packet processing.
- A high school diploma is required with 3 years of experience as a Service Supervisor.
World Class Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with a matching contribution
- Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
- Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Educational Assistance
- Benefit enrollment begins within 30 days of hire date and coverage will become effective on the 90th day of employment.
- Eligible to participate in the Halliburton Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan as of the first day of employment.
6155 W Murphy, Odessa, Texas, 79763, United States
Requisition Number: 176659
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Wireline and Perforating
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position: