Welcome to the world of land-based gaming. Light & Wonder’s gaming team builds cutting-edge technology, products, and content for the most iconic casinos and operators across the globe.Position Summary
We are seeking an experienced Software Engineer to join our software development team. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in software development, programming, and problem-solving. The software engineer will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and maintaining software solutions.
- Develop software solutions according to specifications and requirements.
- Write high-quality, efficient, and maintainable code
- Collaborate with other software engineers and cross-functional teams
- Troubleshoot and debug software issues
- Ensure software meets industry standards and best practices
- Conduct code reviews and maintain documentation
- Keep up to date with emerging trends and technologies in software development.
- Proven experience in software development
- Strong proficiency in programming languages such as C# or C++
- Experience with software development tools such as Git, Jira, or Visual Studio
- Knowledge of software development methodologies such as Agile or Scrum
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
Bachelor's or master’s degree in related field.
Years of Related Experience
Years of experience 2 to 5 years
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, bend, use hands, operate a computer, and have specific vision abilities to include close and distance vision, and ability to adjust focus working with computer and business equipment.
LNW Gaming, Inc. is a licensed gaming manufacturer and a subsidiary of Light & Wonder, Inc. is engaged in highly regulated gaming and lottery businesses. As a result, certain LNW Gaming, Inc. employees may, among other things, be required to obtain a gaming or other license(s), undergo background investigations or security checks, or meet certain standards dictated by law, regulation, or contracts. In order to ensure LNW Gaming, Inc. complies with its regulatory and contractual commitments, as a condition to hiring and continuing to employ its employees, LNW Gaming, Inc. requires all its employees to meet those requirements that are necessary to fulfill their individual roles. As a prerequisite to employment with LNW Gaming, Inc. (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to LNW Gaming, Inc. conducting a due diligence/background
investigation on you.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
Light & Wonder is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here for EEOC Poster.