Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2023.
We are looking for a Cloud Apps software project manager for our Global Business Services team! This position offers a hybrid work week from our Orlando or Alpharetta offices.Responsibilities:
- Lead software development projects from end to end and deliver solutions to our internal clients
- Develop cloud apps using NodeJS and angular and different AWS services
- Provide technical guidance to the team and ensure the software architecture is robust and scalable (e.g. PR reviews, database design)
- Communicate with clients to capture requirements, provide updates on project progress and ensure client satisfaction
- Manage project timelines, budgets, and resource allocation to ensure successful project delivery
- Provide mentoring and guidance to junior team members to ensure their professional growth
- At least 5 plus years of experience in software development and project management
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients in a professional manner
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead teams and resources effectively
- Experience in running software development projects from start to finish
- A self-starter with a passion for solving complex problems and delivering high-quality software solutions
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field
Bonus Points for…
- Morning person: We work in a global team and start our days at 8 AM
- UI / UX Unicorn: Knowledge in creating mockups with Figma, Sketch or similar tool
- Knowledge of German language
Why you’ll love working at Siemens!
- Competitive compensation based on qualifications (salary and yearly incentive)
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage, first day of employment
- Matching 401(k) (immediate employer match)
- Flexible paid time off plan, paid holidays, and floating holidays
- Career development opportunities
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Paid parental leave
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.#LI-JT1
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.