We are proud to be named one the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our total rewards package offering includes bonuses, healthcare, insurance benefits, retirement programs, wellness programs, as well as service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities, all of which are location specific.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referrral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program
Who we want:
• Hard-working winners. Confident, competitive and results-oriented professionals who create a track record of success.
• Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
• Effective communicators. People who can interpret information clearly and accurately to concisely communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders.
• Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
What you will do:
- Provides surgeons and operating room staff with training and clinical/technical support in the operation of the company's robotic arm applications, associated equipment and instruments to insure ideal placement and precision
- Uses proprietary software to prepare pre-operative CT scans for use in conjunction with the company's RIO/ Robotic Arm Interactive Orthopedic System, assists surgeon in preoperative implant planning, implant sizing and positioning
- Provides complete reports and associated metrics to management, direct supervisor and company's regulatory department detailing case reviews, services performed and recommendations for product, documentation and methodology improvements
- Maintains and controls local MAKO consigned equipment, instrument, implant and disposables inventories, processes sales orders and provides forecast input to District Sales Manager
- Supports company road-show demonstrations and 'Showsite' visits to provide potential customers with opportunity to see product in use and appreciation of clinical value
- Trains physicians and hospital personnel, including OR staff, radiology and central sterile processing on the use of the RIO System, accessories, disposables and implants
- Provides prompt and accurate complaint reports per the requirements of MAKO’s quality system
- Solves product problems for customers in an expeditious manner
- Provides case coverage at unassigned accounts as needed
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopedics, and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 100 million patients annually.
More information is available at stryker.com