This is a very exciting time in the worldwide Energy market. Come join us to support the Energy Transition in the US. The drive for clean renewable energy has sparked a large number of blue and green hydrogen projects that are planned to be built over the next several years. Siemens has a unique broad portfolio to address the needs of this industry.
The Siemens Vertical Management for the Chemical, Glass and Oil&Gas Industries in the US is looking for a dynamic, motivated individual who will provide technical expertise to support the strategic business development and sales activities for the Siemens Digital Industries portfolio in the emerging blue and green hydrogen sector in USA.
The position is part of a dedicated team to address the blue and green hydrogen market in USA.
- Assist in the development, implementation and execution of an overall market growth plan for the blue and green hydrogen sector with a special focus on new emerging companies active in hydrogen and green fertilizer projects.
- Provide technical expertise and prepare technical concepts based on the Siemens Digital Industry Portfolio. Major focus will be on process automation and digitalization applications.
- Support qualified business opportunities through technical consulting, product demonstrations and presentations.
- Conduct technical workshops and training with customers for the Siemens Process Automation and Digitalization Portfolio
- Provide technical support of the green and blue hydrogen industry initiative including tradeshows, webinars, customer days, vendor listings etc.
- Respond to pre-sales technical questions
- Support and monitor pilot installations with new distributed control system PCS Neo
- Assist with the development of system/solution proposals and responses to RFQ´s for process automation and digitalization projects
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Chemical Engineering, or similar, or Equivalent Experience
- 3+ years experience with Process Automation and/or related digitalization and software applications in Process Industries
- Good presentation preparation and delivery skills
- Strong technical skills around process automation and related digitalization
- Ability to utilize and maintain demo equipment for customer presentations
- Focus and persistence to introduce Siemens Digital Industries products, solutions, and technologies to target accounts with incumbent competitive systems preferences are key.
- Able to handle pressure well and to prioritize under stress.
- This position requires 40% travel
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience working in/with the Chemical and/or Oil&Gas Industry, preferably in an engineering or technical support role
- Fundamental understanding of the Siemens Digital Industries product (Drives, Factory Automation, Process Automation, Software), solution and service portfolio is preferred.
- Profound technical IT and digitalization knowledge
- Knowledge of the emerging Blue and Green Hydrogen market
- Working experience in an international environment
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.