Siemens Smart Infrastructure is currently searching for a Senior Sales Executive to manage and expand our Northern Delaware Building Automation Solutions business. As a Sr. Sales Executive, you will develop, grow, and manage new and existing Contractor Clients, Design Engineering Consultants, and Mechanical Contractor relationships with their facility and new construction projects. Vertical markets targeted for this position may include Healthcare, Higher Education, Laboratory, K-12, State Government, and Municipalities.
- Create and implement sales strategies to successfully position Siemens to secure targeted projects in a competitive environment while partnering (when appropriate) to bundle solutions and expand Siemens to include Fire Alarm Systems, Security Systems, and Low & Medium Voltage products.
- Assist consultant engineers with Sequence of Operations and Specification development for Building Automation Systems; develop technical proposals, estimates, and Sales presentations while working with operations, finance, legal, and other inside and outside resources as needed to obtain the sale
- Prepare accurate and thorough sales activity reports, forecast reports, and expense tracking
- Participate in networking through professional organizations such as ASHRAE, AEE, or USGBC to build a network of contacts to advance achievement of sales targets
- When managing current vertical markets, develop and deploy account management strategies and prepare annual technology roadmap for current contractors, consultants, and prospective clients
- Follow through on sold projects to ensure satisfactory completion; ensures a smooth sales to operations turnover and monitor project execution; assist in resolving installation, collections, and other customer satisfaction issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering preferred, however, candidates with experience and either a High School Diploma or state-recognized GED, will also be considered
- 3+ years of HVAC Controls industry sales experience preferred, although candidates with directly related Mechanical Contractor or HVAC industry experience will also be considered
- Technical and financial expertise to effectively and independently estimate and sell technical solutions and service product lines
- Must be at least 21 years of age and have a valid Driver’s License in good standing, and must meet eligibility requirements to participate in the required Siemens Vehicle Plan
- Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States and must not require employer-based support or sponsorship now or in the future
This position may support a Siemens customer who may require all employees and vendors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 where permitted by applicable law and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Perks & Benefits:
- No-Cap Commission Structure: grow your accounts as much as you want…the sky’s the limit!
- Leverage the Siemens Smart Infrastructure Service & Product portfolios
- Quick ramp-up time: Siemens new “Ready To Sell” Development Program will help you achieve performance targets in the least amount of time
• A competitive base salary plus a generous, no-cap limit, commission plan
• Excellent health, vision, and dental plans
• Life Insurance, Short-term/Long-term disability, and Paid Parental Leave
• 401k match up to 6%
• Company vehicle reimbursement program (FAVR)
• Extensive sales and product training, as well as career development
Explore more about Siemens Smart Infrastructure and our benefits at: Siemens Smart Careers
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.