Russelectric® A Siemens Business, manufactures high-integrity on-site power control systems to help ensure 100% uptime without disruptions or aberrations. We deliver engineered solutions to hospitals, data centers, airports, water treatment, renewable energy, DoD and other mission-critical facilities.
We are an engineering-driven company with full capabilities to customize systems to users’ needs and requirements such as space restrictions and integration into existing equipment. All of our products, including automatic transfer switches and switchgear training simulators, are designed and built in our vertically integrated plants located in Massachusetts and Oklahoma. We are looking for experienced Quality Technician to work in our Hingham, MA, facility.Responsibilities
The Quality Technician will be responsible for final product inspection, in process inspection as well as other QC activities related to manufacturing process. Also responsible for one or more of the following:
- Read and understand basic mechanical / electrical blueprints, procedures, and work instructions to perform inspection and related activities.
- Document records of inspection results, acceptance, rejection, and other dispositions. Enter basis data into applicable databases.
- Conduct training as the need arises and act as a mentor to fellow associates.
- Represent Quality Department on multi-functional teams/meetings.
- Utilize measurement tools as the need arises to help facilitate inspections.
- Knowledge of all duties will be multi-functional but specific duties may be assigned.
- May be required to perform other duties as requested, advised or assigned.
- Worked in manufacturing set up for at least 2 years as quality tech / inspector.
- Computer knowledge with MS office (Word & Excel)
- Hands on experience with measuring tools like calipers, Torque meters
- Some electrical background
- Ability to write a report
- Can work in a team
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Problem solving skills.
- High School diploma or GED
We offer flexible vacation time, a matching 401K plan, profit sharing, full health, life, vision and dental benefits.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.