Position Title: Product Management Specialist – Residential Products
Location: Peachtree Corners, GA
Do you have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and are you looking for a dynamic, high-visibility role in a Forbes top 15 ranked company (Forbes 2021 Worlds Best Employers)? If yes, you may make a great Product Management Specialist at Siemens!
This is a role in the Product Management organization of Siemens Electrical Products business unit, specifically, our Residential Products segment. This is a role in the Product Management organization of Siemens Electrical Products business unit, specifically, our Circuit Protection & Controls segment. You will have the opportunity to work on products that support today’s most exciting industries such as electric vehicle infrastructure, renewable energy, data centers, health care and more. As a Product Specialist you will support the greater product management organization in product stewardship and entrepreneurship. You will have a healthy balance of both strategic and tactical responsibilities focused on product portfolio strategy, product roadmap development, new product introductions, pricing and overall product lifecycle management. Your contributions will be focused on our Residential product portfolio, consisting of residential circuit breakers, load centers, single-family and multi-family meter sockets, and surge protective devices.
This is an excellent role for a professional in the electrical industry, or for an individual with an engineering, business marketing or sales background that has a strong aptitude and desire to learn about product portfolio management responsibilities. The ideal candidate would be highly motivated and possess strong communication and teamwork skills.
What you will do:
The overall responsibility of this position is to support Product Managers in Siemens Residential Products segment in the execution of product portfolio strategy for products such as residential circuit breakers, load centers, single-family and multi-family meter sockets, and surge protective devices. Specific responsibilities may include project management, market analysis / market requirements definition, product literature creation, product master data creation, pricing strategy, product performance reporting, etc. This is a cross-functional role that will involve regular coordination with many departments including but not limited to marketing, engineering, data management, sales, logistics, pricing, finance, and application engineering. Expected travel for this role will be 5 - 10%.
At Siemens, we live and cultivate an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, self-direct their teams and innovate to succeed. We invest in you, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities. Who designs your future? You do. Working within our global company, you can design the career of your dreams. We have over 200 offices in 101 countries providing you the opportunity to see the world or stay in your own back yard. Do you want to work for a company with innovating technologies? At Siemens, we can do this together.
Required Skills, Experience, Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Engineering Management or Business Marketing.
- 2+ years of experience in professional work environment.
- Strong technical aptitude - ability to interpret and author technical product documentation.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal / non-verbal and technical / non-technical.
- Strong data analysis, problem solving, report writing, and presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask and manage product management activities per a schedule.
What will set you apart from the others:
- Knowledge and professional experience with electrical products.
- Knowledge and professional experience with SAP & analytics platforms (Tableau, Excel, other).
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Engineering Management or Business Marketing.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.
Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
We aim to hire top talent and arm them with the opportunity to make top dollar. Siemens is a great place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join Siemens, they rarely leave, as shown with our low turnover.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance and flexible time off.
- Extensive training along with career development.
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events, and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.