Are you looking for a company that empowers talent?
Here at Siemens, we take pride in enabling sustainable progress through technology. We do this through empowering customers by combining the real and digital worlds. Improving how we live, work, and move today and for the next generation!
From Day 1, you are empowered to create an impact with your full potential and creativity to make a difference for tomorrow.
We truly have an inclusive and diverse team culture where you can be yourself.
Our extensive global presence offers a diverse range of career opportunities across various industries, nations, and job domains, empowering our workforce to continuously enhance their skills and stay competitive.
Create a better tomorrow with us!
Electrification and Automation (EA)
Headquartered in Wendell, NC, the Electrification and Automation (EA) Business Unit offers the full range of energy distribution systems and solutions for all markets and through all sales channels. We provide reliable power distribution grids of today while investing into our Future Grids portfolio to create the power distribution grid of the future.
We seeking a Master Scheduler for our Electrification Automation (EA) Business Unit. The Master Scheduler will play a key role in driving schedule optimization for several product lines, including the scheduling of detailed tasks for over fifty engineering team members. The scheduler plays a critical role in collaborating with business leadership, offers engineering teams, business development teams, sales, customers, project managers, contract administrators, and factory leadership.
As the Master Scheduler, you will:
- Coordinate with offers engineering teams (AE), project management teams (PM) and project lead engineer teams (SYS) on project schedules to drive timely scheduling and optimization of engineering and factory/delivery output.
- Assure that each product line is loaded as closely as possible to budget levels and schedule accuracy (PA Basic, PA Complex, PA-FAT, PA Commissioning, etc.…)
- Drive all Engineering tasks scheduling to assure timely releases of drawing packages and documentation to customers and bills of materials to operations and procurement teams
- Provide regular reporting to the organization on loading status and Delivery Reliability performance
- Special side project leadership to drive continuous improvement as time allows without affecting above requirements
- Evaluate and assign projects based on the complexity and types of projects and employee skills
You will make impact if you have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years relevant experience.
- Ability to work across various cultures and functional disciplines.
- Prior experience with continuous improvement, business processes, or production scheduling.
- Problem solving abilities, passion, and ability to be a successful leader in a complex reporting environment.
- Experience with MS Office.
Considered a plus but not required:
- Knowledge of High, Medium and Low Voltage electrical distribution equipment.
- Knowledge of Protection and Automation Systems of electrical systems.
- Prior experience with complex engineering, production, or service environments.
- Experience with Salesforce.com.
- SAP experience.
- Microsoft Project or similar.
Key Working Relationships:
- The Master Scheduler will report to the SI EA Director of SYS Engineering and collaborate specially closely with Engineering Managers, Project Managers (PM), Lead Engineers (LE) and most of the other functions in the organization associated with project execution functions.
- The Master Scheduler must be comfortable working across functions as well as collaborating closely with employees at all levels of the organization.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Wellness Program
- Flexible Time off or Generous paid – time off depending on position level
Click here to learn more about our extensive benefits offerings.
Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? If so, we'd like to meet you!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.