We are proud to be named one the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our total rewards package offering includes bonuses, healthcare, insurance benefits, retirement programs, wellness programs, as well as service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities, all of which are location specific.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referrral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program
Are you a dynamic and motivated sales professional with a passion for healthcare innovation?
Do you want to work for a leading medical technology company that is dedicated to improving patient outcomes? Stryker is seeking a Territory Manager to join our Trauma Division based in Wellington, New Zealand.
As the Territory Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing sales plans and strategies to achieve sales targets and market share objectives. You will identify and develop new business opportunities through effective networking and prospecting, building and maintaining strong relationships with customers, including surgeons, nurses, and hospital staff.
At Stryker, we believe that our employees are our greatest asset. As a Territory Manager, you will have the autonomy to manage your own territory, supported by a team of sales professionals and clinical specialists. You will receive ongoing training and development opportunities, allowing you to grow your skills and advance your career.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and executing territory sales plans and strategies to achieve sales targets and market share objectives
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities through effective networking and prospecting
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with customers, including surgeons, nurses, and hospital staff
- Delivering product presentations and demonstrations to customers, providing technical and clinical support as required
- Working closely with internal teams, including marketing, operations, and customer service to ensure customer satisfaction and timely delivery of products and services
- Providing clinical education and training to customers on the use of Stryker products, ensuring safe and effective usage
- Monitoring and reporting on market trends, competitor activity, and customer feedback, providing insights and recommendations to the management team
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience in the medical device industry, preferably in Orthopaedics or Trauma
- Strong business acumen and sales skills, with a proven track record of achieving sales targets and growing market share
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Strong clinical acumen, with the ability to understand and communicate complex clinical information to customers
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with a strong sense of accountability and ownership
At Stryker, we offer:
- A competitive compensation package, including a base salary, bonus, and comprehensive benefits
- Opportunities for career growth and development, as well as a supportive and inclusive work environment
- The chance to work with a team of sales professionals and clinical specialists who are dedicated to making a difference in the lives of patients worldwide
If you are a results-driven sales professional who is passionate about healthcare innovation, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join our team at Stryker and help us shape the future of healthcare
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopedics, and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 100 million patients annually.
More information is available at stryker.com