We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We foster a work environment that’s inclusive as well as diverse, where our people can be themselves. Experience the challenges, rewards, and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties & Responsibilities :
- Assembles electrical components / mechanical components using procedures to manufacture Wireline tools
- Electronics Assembly – motors, woodward valves, wiring harnesses (7-10 connectors, 4-5 PCBs, 22-26 gauge)
- Interprets complex wiring schematics to perform assembly procedures on Wireline tools
- Operates in an environment where low and high voltage systems are present.
- Performs complex soldering methods (solder tags, j hooks, terminal posts, lap splices, heat shrink sleeves, thru hole, surface mount, high temp)
- Mechanical assembly – valves, seals, o-rings, pistons, glyde-rings, pumps
- Operates oil fill stations
- Safety and appropriately use specialty hands tools
- Utilize overhead cranes
- Navigates applications like CWI and SAP on the computer.
- Troubleshoots after possible system failures through critical thinking.
- Understands and utilizes stop work authority, and applies standard safety protocols in a manufacturing setting
- Measures success by top service quality & first pass yield.
- Skills typically acquired through 6 months to 1 year working in a technician training capacity.
- Individuals with 5-10+ years of experience will be mentors for other team members
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Associate Electro/Mechanical Technician, Electro/Mechanical Technician, or Senior Electro/Mechanical Technician.
World Class Benefits:
Medical, dental, vision, coverage in additional to life and disability insurance plans
Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with matching contribution
Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
Employee Stock Purchase Program
8432 South Intersate 35W, Alvarado, Texas, 76009, United States
Requisition Number: 177267
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position: