Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem-solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!Our Culture: At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
- Assist with management of portfolio service agreement accounts, driving to a financial target and outstanding customer satisfaction and retention
- Balance time between on-site customer interactions and back-office responsibilities
- Develop team account strategies to achieve the customer’s business goals, leveraging the company’s entire service and product portfolio
- Develop service delivery plans with the customer to provide service agreement scope of work
- Identify customer needs and make prioritized recommendations for service agreement adds, upgrades, solutions, and escalations
- Participate in the development of a master schedule to deliver service for all customers in the service area
- Coordinate and perform follow ups with multiple internal/external teams to secure work schedules/business goals
- Lead and assist with quality assurance activities that will support service agreement renewals
- Assist with the development of field personnel
- Associate degree from a two-year college or technical school or Bachelor’s degree preferred; candidates with a High School Diploma or state-recognized GED will also be considered
- Experience in demand side energy services or Certified Energy Manager preferred
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, teamwork, and multitasking skills
- Familiarity or experience with engineering HVAC, Building Automation. 2+ years preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and business software systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without the need for employer-based sponsorship currently or in the future
- Must be 18 years of age and possess a valid driver's license with limited violations
This position may support a Siemens customer who may require all employees and vendors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 where permitted by applicable law and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.