The Siemens Industry – Automotive Vertical continues to grow and is looking to add a Senior U.S. Account Manager to lead and aggressively expand our footprint within Key Automotive Machine and Line Builder clients. As a senior sales professional, this role will be viewed as a “best in class” account manager who will help build Siemens Digital Enterprise portfolio and brand within key clients.
- Engage with machine and line builder Clients to understand their business and find areas where Siemens can offer value like reducing engineering time and improving machine performance.
- Assess business and technical requirements, help define business needs and architect appropriate solutions within the Siemens Digital Industries domain.
- Utilize advanced knowledge of Client business needs, engineering and manufacturing processes, and our competitive differentiation to lead pursuit teams that will prepare and deliver compelling Client experiences.
- Establish and build a trusted advisor relationship with our client’s executives, managers, and engineering teams.
- Guide our client in the selection of appropriate solutions and technology.
- Maintain an exceptional knowledge of the Automotive industry trends and technologies.
- Provide guidance on the technical capabilities and business value of current and proposed use of Siemens’ solution portfolio.
- Lead the development and delivery of presentations, demonstrations, proof of concepts, proposals, and technology reviews.
- Lead the team of pre-sales resources in defining and executing sales opportunities.
- Collaborate and align with a broad variety of Siemens stakeholders.
- Maintain the opportunity pipeline within Siemens’ CRM, and develop the strategies to expand the business relationship within each Client.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Education, and Experience:
- 3+ years of Account Management/Senior Sales experience with a history of successful performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong Communication & Presentation Skills
- Experience coordinating and collaborating within a team, and detailed strategy planning and execution.
- Broad experience in documenting projects / opportunities, contacts, project scope, and key decision makers within CRM tools
- Travel: 10-15%
PLEASE NOTE: Individual must possess a valid Driver’s license in good standing.
- Individual must be at least 21 years of age to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan and have a suitable driving record.
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Siemens encourages qualified U.S. military veterans and long-term unemployed individuals to apply for open positions.
- Offer of employment with Siemens is condition upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.