The time to change is now!
IT becomes an innovation driver for our businesses, acting as an enabler and as a leader in digital transformation. On this exciting and challenging journey Siemens IT works in close partnership with various IT Providers.
Move the world from behind the scenes with your IT expertise and passion for game-changing Information Technology. Be bold when others would have given up. In short, play a key role in driving digitalization forward! We’ll provide the resources you need to do this.
We also offer a variety of opportunities to get involved and to be part of a global network of IT experts and professionals. Welcome to our world!
Siemens IT is searching for contract managers to make a difference in exciting and technology driven area of IT Infrastructure and Applications
• Analyze, comment, draft and negotiate contracts, service orders, contract changes etc. for global IT services (e.g., ERP, Data-Center Cloud / Non-Cloud, Network, Data Analytics, Telecommunications, Printing etc.)
• Ensure end-to-end contract management lifecycle process
• Collect, prepare, and manage relevant documents (drafting letters) in accordance with contractual deadlines and requirements.
• Contribute to multi-disciplinary negotiation teams in a global virtual environment, including responsibility for contract negotiations, contract finalization and signature.
• Document, register and archive all relevant contract documents, according to the Siemens IT procedures and using the tools in place (Service Now, AdobeSign, SharePoint).
• Contribute to defining and execution of contract/claim management strategies.
• Prepare, manage, and negotiate claims to exercise the rights of the Siemens IT (as for example, recovery of extra-cost, extension of time, etc.), including support of the settlement processes.
• Provide transparency in contractual data (e.g., terms, costs, termination regulations) by registration in the central contract database
• Contribute to definition of quality standards and development of tools to support contract management processes
• Contribute to setup or review contract templates, guidelines, and process descriptions.
• Contribute to preparation of contract management trainings in accordance with the needs of the Siemens IT
You are exactly the right person for this position if you bring the following with you:
• Relevant educational degree (preferably Law, Business Administration, IT), with strong and proved contract management experience.
• Experience in IT
• At least 5 years of relevant experience in contract analysis, drafting, and negotiation experience.
• High level of oral and writing English for negotiation, communication and contract drafting, is essential. Multiple languages are valued.
• A growth mindset supports you to permanently adjust to the ever-changing challenges of the Siemens businesses
• You think in terms of targets, put customer value added first, and you like to work in an international team in a collaborative manner
• High degree of responsibility, integrity, efficiency, and commitment
• Focus on technology and digitalization challenges
• Position based in Portugal or India, other locations might be considered
We see your distinct soft skills: strong teamwork and cooperation skills in an international (global) environment; quality aspiration; work autonomously; negotiation and problem resolution; self-motivation; flexibility and strong organizational skills.
We are looking for motivated specialists like you who act innovatively and break new ground for our customers. In return, we offer you the opportunity to work within an international environment that promotes flexible and mobile working.
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Are you ready to turn your dreams into reality? Apply now! Change the world of tomorrow together with us.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on PowerToFly. Let us know if this job is closed.
We're connecting diverse talent to big career moves. Meeting people who boost your career is hard - yet networking is key to growth and economic empowerment. We’re here to support you - within your current workplace or somewhere new. Upskill, join daily virtual events, apply to roles (it’s free!).
Are you hiring? Join our platform for diversifiying your team